No announcement yet.

Official: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Dominic Wade RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Most knockouts in championship fights, GGG just broke the record.
    Most championship fights against people not in the top 10 of his division

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
      I was more excitied for Holm-Tate than anyone I saw tonight.

Boxing has been testing my patience since 2013
      That was the most difficult opponent Holm could get imo. I was more excited about that fight than pretty much any boxing fight in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Accolade View Post
        People are way too hyped up by GGG killing a bum. There's nothing P4P-worthy about beating a nobody.
        I think people should be excited, but in context. Sure, get excited for the violence and KO, but don't pretend this was less than shameful competition or that this kind of can crushing creates P4P quality. Even the HBO shills said he hasn't fought a anyone. Yes, exciting, but not meaningful.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          more boxing on being sports en espanol right now
          24/7 up next on HBO

Comment

• The crowd is going crazy!! Please Canelo fight him it will be a huge event worldwide!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              After reading this rbr I'm glad I'm watching the UFC card. Jon Jones fight coming up soon + 125lb title fight still to go if anyone still wants to watch some mfers getting hit in the head tonight.
              It's a good night for the little guys when both Chocolatito and Mighty Mouse are fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Most knockouts in championship fights, GGG just broke the record.
                Another empty record

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Dude went down from a shoulder shot
                  He almost had that WTF look that Stevens had when GGG landed when he got dropped the first time. He knew he didn't want any of that mess.

Don't care what anyone says, GGG ain't no joke, he'll mess you up and he isn't playing any games. You either step up, get punked out, or fade away but GGG is here to stay.

P.S. Hater gonna hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Janira Kremets?

Hell yeah, she's my fave of all those chicks roaming around the ring.

She reminds me of Miss spider from James and the Giant Peach

Comment

• Shoulder punch KO.

These fans want the Canelo fight so bad they can taste it through their cerveza. It would be a great atmosphere if Nelo's got the nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X