Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez says they are willing to go all the way to 172 for Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's talking about money, businessman. He's businessman, not fighter.

He said if it's worth it yeah, lol. Why not?

It's logical, he's right, I just wished it was the same for both sides. I wish they would stop talking bad about Canelo going for the bigger money fights and foregoing the dangerous lower purse fights. Cause they do the same thing.

I have no issues with it, with what Abel said. I take issues with them not being honest all across the board.

Comment

This is down right embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        He's talking about money, businessman. He's businessman, not fighter.

He said if it's worth it yeah, lol. Why not?

It's logical, he's right, I just wished it was the same for both sides. I wish they would stop talking bad about Canelo going for the bigger money fights and foregoing the dangerous lower purse fights. Cause they do the same thing.

I have no issues with it, with what Abel said. I take issues with them not being honest all across the board.
        There's no bigger money unless Floyd comes back. Per Chavez SR, Morales, Barrera, this is the biggest fight in boxing. Not to mention it's a mando, and Canelo gets to lose the belt and much respect if he ducks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
          Can there be a ban on posting this guys BS?
          Yes please! This guy is a complete idiot! I wish GGG would leave them and sign with haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Yes please! This guy is a complete idiot! I wish GGG would leave them and sign with haymon
            I love Sanchez. He can spend 2 minutes in front of a video camera and you guys will spend the following 2 weeks *****ing about him. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
              I love Sanchez. He can spend 2 minutes in front of a video camera and you guys will spend the following 2 weeks *****ing about him. Think about it.
              He is only hurting his fighter not helping him.

Comment

He is only hurting his fighter not helping him.
                Hurting him how? In whose eyes? He's expressing an opinion as the man's trainer. He doesn't make the fights. He isn't a part of the negotiating process. But he is colorful and he get's people talking. He doesn't speak for GGG. I honestly wish Golovkin would give more interviews in his native language. It tends to be quite illuminating.

Comment

But, but, but....I thought unification was the goal? I wonder if Ward at 172 would be an option. I think we all know the answer to that.

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

Comment

Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
                    Hurting him how? In whose eyes? He's expressing an opinion as the man's trainer. He doesn't make the fights. He isn't a part of the negotiating process. But he is colorful and he get's people talking. He doesn't speak for GGG. I honestly wish Golovkin would give more interviews in his native language. It tends to be quite illuminating.
                    Hurting him because he is a walking contradiction. GGG hasn't earned the right to pick and choose his opponents. Only ones on that level are PAC and was Floyd everyone else needs to prove it. GGG has interest from
                    Fighters but Abel blows it off or talks sh it saying it makes no business sense then goes and talks sh it about Can't-Nelo for doing the same thing

Comment

Hurting him because he is a walking contradiction. GGG hasn't earned the right to pick and choose his opponents. Only ones on that level are PAC and was Floyd everyone else needs to prove it. GGG has interest from
                      Fighters but Abel blows it off or talks sh it saying it makes no business sense then goes and talks sh it about Can't-Nelo for doing the same thing
                      What? Golovkin's can do whatever the hell he wants. And right now he wants MW titles and/or big$$$ fights. How hard is this to understand? They've been consistent for the past couple of years on this. Fighters who don't bring at least one of those things to the table are not a top priority. It's that simple. How in the hell are Canelo and GGG doing the same thing? Not even close.
                      Last edited by bug0092; 04-22-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X