Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin-Wade, Gonzalez-Arroyo Final Presser FaceOffs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
    Good call, I have watched a couple of his fights and noticed the similarity. I get the feeling this fight will be more competitive than folk are suggesting.
    Me too...he is a pretty good all around fighter

He hasnt been tested yet so there are a lot of question marks. That being said, his speed and counterpunching will help him vs gennady. How his whiskers hold up will determine how long he lasts. I've seen him buzzed a few times but not on ***** street in the fights i found of him

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      I thought GGG didnt care about money and the only thing he wanted was to unify the titles. Im GGG fan.
      Don't buy that PR bs. GGG and his team are DESPERATE for a big payday before he is out of his prime and Canelo is his last realistic shot to get a big PPV match that won't bomb like his last one. If he wasn't hungary for the money he would have forced a purse bid to fight Cotto or Canelo but we all know that will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        In my humble opinion, step aside money is a separate stream of income. 3G needs to take all the step aside money he can get, ask for more even, and defend his title with someone who's willing. It's nice getting paid twice.
        I never looked at it from that point of view. GGG could make a steady income by having The Champ Canelo pay him regular step aside money so he can stay the champ.

Just think about the selling point: The Lineal Champ Canelo pays me money so that he can remain champion.

Comment

Working...
        X