No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Trilogy: PPV, Gate Figures Disappoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    That's wrong. According to Bob himself he said the number will be close to 400k. But industry sources state it's less.
    Its the same source for every other ppv in boxing history

Comment

I'm not surprise ! he put only Mexicans and stupid fights! Mexicans don't buy **** anymore

Comment

Pac wont care, he pocketed 20m lol

Comment

450k buys a $60= $27,000,000 plus live gate $6,000,000, plus 4-5 mils on advertisment, merchandise and miscellaneous stuff, brings total revenue for the event around 36-40 mils range. After everyone takes their cut, alot of money was lost here.

Comment

Bob, by ALL accounts, 400-500K was projected before the fight, you just gave the fight the benefit of the doubt. What's disappointing is that you didn't choose a better opponent for his final fight. You lost by choice.

Comment

Pac vs Bradley should have been on regular HBO, not PPV! Pac vs Crawford vs JMM would be PV worthy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                All i find interestong is he used "pac went out with a wimper" cause if a certain thread by a certain poster

Shout out to Spoon23! I hope he's enjoying his ban.

Comment

who cares, Bradley and Pacquiao earned their money, Only Bob Arum is complaining.

Comment

Come on Jake, stop with the bull****.

Pac did not become a lineal WW champ by beating BRADLEY for a vacant title.

That is not-the-fk what lineal means, and you know it.

When will this fcukery stop ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Those are really good for a replay of a fight. Almost 3X what Showtime got for new fights with Russell. And for comparison the replay for Floyd vs Berto PPV did only 587k viewers. I think the highest rating for any Showtime card this year was Wilder's championship fight which only did 500k viewers.

Arum said they were horrible, and that guy does nothing but lie in his favor?

Comment

Working...
                      X