Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Trilogy: PPV, Gate Figures Disappoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac and may were never big draws. they all hit 1 Million buys with opponents who had big names and a good following, but HBO and SHO made it like it was pac and may doing all the attraction and both may tards and pac tards bought into this. i said this since back in the day.

pac had over 1 million buys with de la hoya, JMM, margarito, cotto, mosley, hatton, fighters with good names and good following.
    flopped with algeri, bradley, clottey, rios, who are not known even in their own countries.

may had over 1 milion with de la hoya, ginger, jmm, cotto, all big followings in their countries, only reason he hit million dollar buys with other fighters like ortiz is becuase he had the ginger on the undercard. he didnt hit 1 million with judah, baldomir, maidana, guerrero again not big in their own countires.

they are big draws with big name fighters.

if they were as big as they said pac would have hit 1 mill with rios and may with berto.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I'd like to believe he used the word whimper in the beginning of the article just to **** with Spoon
      Lol exxxxactly

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        pac and may were never big draws. they all hit 1 Million buys with opponents who had big names and a good following, but HBO and SHO made it like it was pac and may doing all the attraction and both may tards and pac tards bought into this. i said this since back in the day.

pac had over 1 million buys with de la hoya, JMM, margarito, cotto, mosley, hatton, fighters with good names and good following.
        flopped with algeri, bradley, clottey, rios, who are not known even in their own countries.

may had over 1 milion with de la hoya, ginger, jmm, cotto, all big followings in their countries, only reason he hit million dollar buys with other fighters like ortiz is becuase he had the ginger on the undercard. he didnt hit 1 million with judah, baldomir, maidana, guerrero again not big in their own countires.

they are big draws with big name fighters.

if they were as big as they said pac would have hit 1 mill with rios and may with berto.
        this is true for the most part. its also why floyd only fought on the 2 mexican holidays. he knew that would increase his sales by a good margin. its like advertising during the super bowl. lot more people are going to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I'd like to believe he used the word whimper in the beginning of the article just to **** with Spoon
          Holy shlt JakeNDaBox is TBE

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Pac fans comparing a fight against a P4P fighter to Mayweather fighting a mismatch.
            classic genius floyd fan logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              lol he wasn't interested yet was interested enough to give a quote from "wiki" as hard evidence.

"not interested" yet knew it was "450 in wiki", but really, he's "not interested" lol
              now you see how genius floyd fans logic works

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                If in fact the rubber match with Timothy Bradley Jr. was the final fight in the historic career of Manny Pacquiao, then he goes out with a whimper in relation to his once lofty box office appeal.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                did you just copy paste OP post?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  this is true for the most part. its also why floyd only fought on the 2 mexican holidays. he knew that would increase his sales by a good margin. its like advertising during the super bowl. lot more people are going to see it.
                  exactly, another good point as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Holy shlt JakeNDaBox is TBE
                    Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    Lol exxxxactly
                    It's also possible that it's a response to a similar article made about Mayweather's last bout [http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh....php?t=689191]

But I'm sticking with my original guess

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      All i find interestong is he used "pac went out with a wimper" cause if a certain thread by a certain poster
                      did you find it interesting that the op and bigpoppa post is exactly the same?

Comment

Working...
                      X