Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo/Khan PPV roll call. Who's getting it and who's not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll watch it but I ain't buying it.

Comment

stream 4 this 1

Comment

its worth the money to watch khan do the ""bambi on ice"

Comment

Ordered it already.
          Boxing is entertainment and these two are some of the most entertaining guys out there.
          He'll I paid for Pac/Algieri and that was not a great fight.

Comment

I'm gonna enjoy this one but I ain't paying for it. It's weird because it's gonna be action packed for as little as it lasts, so you can definitely invite people over but it doesn't change the fact that it's a mismatch

Comment

Undercard looks exciting and even though I don't like nelo will be funny seeing con get iced!

Comment

I don't mind paying for the PPVs. It is cheaper than going to the event itself.

But I will be free loading this fight or watching it at a bar. It is a circus fight and would be very upset paying for a fight that the odds are that Khan is getting blown out in a round

Comment

I'm passing. Pointless, needless and not worth watching, imo

Comment

I'm buying. Have a lot of money on the fight.

Comment

Not in the US, i'm in the uk, i already have a boxnation subscription

however i will be buying an extra subscription to watch the fight on my computer

thankyou boxnation...you deserve every penny for bringing us the fight of the year

these same people who refuse to pay, are quick to pay to watch boring ar$e floyd run around the ring and throw 3 punches per round.. the nerve of these ****s

dat dere slick boxing tho

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-20-2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X