Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'd Like To Smack Adrien Broner About, Give Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'They can all fight a this level' !! What level is 'this' then; Gavin, Kevin Bizier.. And course you'd like to fight an over-rated 140 pounder. Kell Brook is a joke. Fight Errol Spence - your mandatory. You like to fight mandatory's dont you?!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Dont' know the relevance of this post in response to the link I posted, which was more recent. Obviously, Arum didn't like the way Hearn treated the Rios negotiations in which team Brook dumped a lot of roadblocks in it when in reality it was Hearn who expressed interest in Rios and initiated the talks. It became clear to me that Hearn was using Rios (similar to Chaves') to lure Khan. Much like using Donaire to lure Frampton.

http://www.boxingscene.com/nonito-do...ay-fall--90194

http://www.boxingscene.com/donaire-a...ontract--95923

To be fair, many promoters do it, ie, "you're not the only choice for my boy, so you better accept our terms."

But Hearn elevated it in another level where he actually waste people's time making a semblance of real negotiation taking place. You should be familiar with Hearn's tactics by now.
      Actually I was being sarcastic. I knew back then that Arum was not going to choose Brook for Pacquiao. He has a habit of saying that fighters are in the running for Manny, but never chooses the guy that is the best available. As soon as Bradley KO'd fat a$$ Rios, I knew Brook wasn't getting the fight! I did think that Khan might have got the fight, but I was fooled again by the Arum BS!

Comment

Kell Brook will be running to 154 before stepping in with a live body at 147. He did well to get the decision against Porter in the first place. Terrible record. Boxrec says it all.

Comment

In London does "smack him about" mean "lick his taint"?

Cause Brook is a fruity MF'er

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            In London does "smack him about" mean "lick his taint"?

Cause Brook is a fruity MF'er
            Good guess but not quite.

It means he's going to "white up" like a affluent southern state Governor and smack him about with riding whip while hitting with some vicious verbal chops from his well known but oddly loved racial arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpower View Post
              Blah blah blah blah blah Kell Brook you're like that annoying kid at school who thought he could do everything but never did a single thing.

Obviously using Broners name to divert attention from the next mandatory that he will dodge. He's desperately trying to get some internet beef going with Broner so the folks get hyped about this fight, and use it as a means of distraction so people will over look his Spence dodge.
              I'd say you should wait for it all to happen, which it's supposed to, within the year. The eliminator has Spence vs Ponomarev, winner facing Brook. Do you do any reading? Is your reading comprehension skill level low?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Broner probably hgasnt heard of you and don't kno who u r and that u beat porter.
                So keep calling him out I'm sure he'd fight u.
                I want to see you beat broner. That might get khans juices fklowing
                Somewhere in this ^^^ is some kinda message, so I hired the best translators in the biz, and we finally figured out WTF you're on about. Dig, if Bonehead doesn't know who Brook is, Bonehead is even more of a complete idiot that I or any real boxing fan was aware. Bonehead is a non-entity with zero class, zero common sense, a pathetic work ethic, and a ridiculous ghetto thug attitude. Kell is a hard working champ, who BTW it looks like will fight Spence within the year. Bonehead is a small change no-hoper who can't even think his way out of anything even remotely challenging. Learn reality.

Comment

Jell Brook is the real deal. He would ABuse Broner in the ring! Broner is the hype job here, he's lost every big fight and would lose to Brook as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    I'd say you should wait for it all to happen, which it's supposed to, within the year. The eliminator has Spence vs Ponomarev, winner facing Brook. Do you do any reading? Is your reading comprehension skill level low?
                    Pretty big words there my good man, I am but a humble person, my reading comprehension skill level (jeez that was hard to type) is no match for yours.

Your optimism comprehension skills are also something to be admired. Brook calls out Khan, fights no no dan, calls out Cotto but fights Gavin, calls out Pacman/mayweather/Broner farking even king kong but fights Bizier..... Do you not see a pattern here? Is your realistic rational comprehension skill level low?

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
                      Brit Kell Brook talks but does not want to fight anyone tough that is boxing in the UK and always has been. Brits are a scared frightened weak sappy people. Brits are fun to laugh at and make jokes about. Hail to that 100 yr old dried out prune hag queen whatever.
                      Until you need to win a war! The last time yanks won a war without the UK?

I live in the USA these days and tbh Americans are the softest people I've lived with, I've lived in France too

Comment

Working...
                      X