No announcement yet.

Proof Brandon Rios is a bully (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    So is it ok for roach to talk shi t about everyone and make fun of them?
    Does he get a pass because he has Parkinson's ?
    Didn't say it was ok for Roach to talk ****, but Rios and Margarito mimicking someone with a disability is low life type ****.

Comment

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
      Didn't say it was ok for Roach to talk ****, but Rios and Margarito mimicking someone with a disability is low life type ****.
      Two wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

He was obviously just goofing around in that 2nd video there. Friendly teasing between friends.

Comment

Nothing wrong with anything he said. Probably some **** getting all defensive.

Comment

I come from an era when this was not considered bullying, and people's feelings weren't so quick to be hurt and no one MAN would ever accuse another MAN of bullying him. This man was a professional fighter, he can punch him in the mouth if he wants. That being said kids are becoming bigger and bigger ******* as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
              Two wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                Nothing wrong with anything he said. Probably some **** getting all defensive.

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                I come from an era when this was not considered bullying, and people's feelings weren't so quick to be hurt and no one MAN would ever accuse another MAN of bullying him. This man was a professional fighter, he can punch him in the mouth if he wants. That being said kids are becoming bigger and bigger ******* as time goes by.
                What basis do you make your claims of "kids becoming bigger and bigger *******?" I think you're just talking out of your ass.

Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
                True

Comment

I grew up in the suburbs of "The OC".

I was born and raised in Orange County! I could see the Disneyland fireworks from my home. My parents worked their ass off so that i could be raised in a middle class neighborhood and go to private school! But I am of Mexican decent! I have family members who were ot as fortunate as I.

Some people would call them ghetto, some of them turned to gangs (which lead to gangs and drugs..............but not all)!

Some of my family members actually look very intimating (but then you are judging a book by it's cover)!

I admit Bam Bam has a lot of cholo (a teenage boy, especially in a Mexican-American community, who is a member of a street gang) in him. But truth be told that's a bias definition.

I speak street slang fluently but that's because I'm originally from the Barrio (as my cholo cousins would describe) or "La Colonia" (as my parents would describe)!

I moved out of "The Barrio" in the 3rd grade! But I never for got!

I learned better in the world my parents created for me but my family was my family!

Brando talks a lot of **** he does not mean! Call it ghetto, call it ignorant! I don't believe it! That kid has been in some wars. He is probably just understanding that the only people he can trust is his wife, trainer and kids! JMHO!

Comment

bam bam is the homie dont ever disrespesct

Comment

Originally posted by TKO88 View Post
                      He was obviously just goofing around in that 2nd video there. Friendly teasing between friends.
                      Are you sure? Look at the big guys response.

Comment

Working...
                      X