Why does Errol Spence have gyno?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Puffy ******* even during the olympics. Somehow he cheated the drug tests

Joshua passed the same tests and he was already built like a tank.

Comment

But Brook is juiced too so it will make for a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        Oh ****, that hilarious!
        Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
        Holy ****!!!
        Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        LMBO!!! Tell me that's not real.
        Wait, I know what's going on here... Vanes, show yourself homie, we know you're lurking. I'll give you green K.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Exactly.

This pic is from 2012 (year of the Olympics, duh intense drug testing):

Is this what this forum has come to, discussing nipple size? smdh
          olympic testing isn't very hard to cheat. olympic testing still trying to catch up to the dopers. dopers are ahead of the testers. sometimes even doping is state sponsored during the olympics.

Comment

Seriously though, i wonder if his promoters are going to milk Spence. From the look of it he could be boxing's next cash cow.

Comment

Bruvvas b cheatin'

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                He should take that as a HONOR that he was so impressive that people are accusing him of being on something.

It was the same thing was Joshua after he destroyed Martin and it seems like a common thing specially on this forum anytime somebody wins a big fight impressively they must be on something

It is so crazy that some of these losers just make things up and see things that nobody else see
                What are you talking about? People have been su****ious of Joshua for ages, long before the Martin fight. It's nothing to do with him getting a big win (and Martin really wasn't it). It's due to the fact that he looks like Alistair Overeem's younger brother crossed with a ninja turtle. There's nothing natural looking about his physique whatsoever.

Spence I couldn't give two hoots about.

Comment

hahahha i remember this white nigga in HS had gyno and also had that hole in the middle of his chest,**** was weird as fucc,

rip diego aka guero

Comment

He's a woman.

Comment

This guy roiding like hell. He got the over 9,000 power level gyno.

Comment

Working...
                      X