Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence's destruction of Algeri makes Khan look like a pile of sheep ****.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Your name sounds Romanian.
    It doesn't sound, it is... there is no "escu" suffix in other languages...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      It doesn't sound, it is... there is no "escu" suffix in other languages...
      I got a great friend from Romainia! Two actually. D. alexanderescu and M dragos!

I speak Spanish and both guys understood 60 /70 percent. It was cool to work with both.

I need to go to Romania to pay respects to my friends and respect Vlad!! He handled his ****ing business!!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-17-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        And we can change this to "GGG is legit...no matter how limited you think his opponents have been"

And I agree about Spence - in both cases, it's called the eye test, and they both pass it. That's why it's so ridiculous when you hear cats criticizing GGG or acting like everyone isn't shook of what he will do to them when he puts that leather on their face.

Don't mean to derail the thread, just sayin'.
        Gg has been fighting no hopers since he became pro. If spence fights and beats Brook next he's already 10x better

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Yup, and Khan's destruction of Collazo makes Thurman look like dog ****.
          Thurman is already ducking Spence for over a year. Talking about I want 10M to fight Spence . Thurman would rather fake an accident than fight Spence

Comment

I got a great fried from Romainia! Two actually. D. alexanderescu and M dragos!

I speak Spanish and both guys understood 60 /70 percent. It was cool to work with both.

I need to go to Romania to pay respects to my friends and respect Vlad!! He handled his ****ing business!!
            I know a certain Dan Alexandrescu -- he was involved in car racing, but he's into his 60s right now...
            (We do understand Spanish, not so easy like we do with Italian)...

Comment

I know a certain Dan Alexandrescu -- he was involved in car racing, but he's into his 60s right now...
              (We do understand Spanish, not so easy like we do with Italian)...
              My buddy is in his late 40's. Latin based languages are comfortable for me, except French.

Comment

My buddy is in his late 40's. Latin based languages are comfortable for me, except French.
                ... which I do speak, of course...

Comment

... which I do speak, of course...
                  I get Italian, 70 percent but French is tough. I need to be there for a few weeks before my ear adjusts. French is tough.

Comment

I get Italian, 70 percent but French is tough. I need to be there for a few weeks before my ear adjusts. French is tough.
                    French used to be the main foreign language spoken in Romania.

Comment

French used to be the main foreign language spoken in Romania.
                      Under Napolean? Is that why??

Comment

Working...
                      X