Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We'd Fight Ramirez at 168, Return To 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramirez would be the best name on his resume, truthfully.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I don't get it, why? He makes MW with ease, will go up as a one off for a quality fight, conceding a lot of size. If only more boxers were that flexible.
      Stop just stop..he refused to fight Ward at 168..but will go up for Ramirez??? and the excuse for not fighting Ward was "HE IS NOT A DRAW" but you'll go up for this nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Hypocritical ****s. Ramirez is an undefeated world champion.

Did you call Andre Ward a coward when he moved up to LHW and fought Paul Smith, a blown up SMW, then Barrera, a 17 fight novice?
        Little coward just say he never has to step up.

Comment

Makes financial sense I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            I don't get it, why? He makes MW with ease, will go up as a one off for a quality fight, conceding a lot of size. If only more boxers were that flexible.
            Do you ever look at Golovkin and think "Is him being white worth me defending this coward"?

Comment

great fight, hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                Financially benefits, the only two other fighters at 168 that called out GGG were Froch and Chavez Jr. 2 of the biggest food chains in boxing.Ward can't fill up his hometown arena not to mention he can't even make 168 as he hinted that he struggled to make 172 for his BET ppv fight. :*******:
                Ramirez a Unimas fighter you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  And you shouldn't be; neither should I.

That's why we let the professionals be professionals and come to the table and iron out the deal.

If Loeffler thinks the $$$ is there and Team Jacobs is asking for it, then only thing left to do is make the fight. Jacobs is The Ring #1 MW in GGG's own division just coming off of the best victory in the division.

No reason to all of a sudden be looking for a different opponent.
                  keep dreaming. al gaymon wont allow it. he just finished building jacobs back up again after the qullin win and now he's going to feed him to triple G yeah right.show me where team jacobs has shown any interest in fighting GGG there hasn't been a peep from a jacobs or his team.

Comment

Wasn't one of excuses lil g fans was saying was Froch and Chavez money fights at full 168 ward wasn't? What money is in fighting fuking a tru tv main event fighter lol golovkin is a likable guy his team is a bunch of tards

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                      Stop just stop..he refused to fight Ward at 168..but will go up for Ramirez??? and the excuse for not fighting Ward was "HE IS NOT A DRAW" but you'll go up for this nobody?
                      So what... why you and a bunch of scruges on this site all think about Ward... i wonder how many people were criticizing Floyd for not taking on Margarito or Paul Williams but willing to fight others in the weight class.

you guys need to get a life and enjoy a good fight even if it isn't against your man crush.

Comment

Working...
                      X