Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather clearly won the fight in my opinion but it wasn't as one sided as some posters make it out to be. I think the judges gave Pacquiao 4 of the 12 rounds and Mayweather 8 of the 12 rounds. In the days when judges were allowed to score rounds even I am sure a few of those rounds would have been scored even. If Pacquiao could have won a couple of rounds he lost it would have been a draw. It was not such a one sided easy win for Mayweather that he owns Pacquiao forever. Pacquiao would have a chance to win a rematch if he fights better and Mayweather doesn't. Not all rematches go the same as the first fight and that's a fact.

Comment

In slow option this fight happened almost a year ago. We got a few t@rds spoon etc.. Trying and succeeding in keeping a non issue active.

War spoon!

Comment

I'm pretty satisfied with how this thread has gone it can kind of end the deluded claims that many people think pac won when these idiots claim it very few people scored the fight to pay floyd was an obvious winner

Comment

Floyd, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            I'm pretty satisfied with how this thread has gone it can kind of end the deluded claims that many people think pac won when these idiots claim it very few people scored the fight to pay floyd was an obvious winner
            Floyd won. Only freaks and T@rds keep debating or trying to create debates.

It was over on May 2nd.

Let me ask this, how many other threads have you seen, created by depressed fans.. Of any fighter, like these fanatic Manny fans?

Slow motion, what Spain thought, etc.. Almost none..

Yet when a poll like yours comes out, it shows that fools speak for themselves. Spoon and his posse are just struggling to deal with reality.

Comment

You know I think clinching should have strict warnings as low blows or rabbit punches do. Clinching when you're hurt or off balance after throwing a shot should be okay once in a while. But actively clinching to stop a man's offense like Mayweather did many times against with Pac should have a strict warning. This will force fighters to actually fight and make boxing as a whole a more entertaining sport to watch.

Comment

It was a draw. There needs to be rematch.
                I didn't count many Floyd's punches that the judges probably scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Yet when a poll like yours comes out, it shows that fools speak for themselves. Spoon and his posse are just struggling to deal with reality.
                  Floyd didn't win. If Floyd won, his fans wouldn't have to address every thread!. Floyd's gpfans obviously aren't happy about something about Floyd and the manner of his win

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

It was over on May 2nd.

Let me ask this, how many other threads have you seen, created by depressed fans.. Of any fighter, like these fanatic Manny fans?

Slow motion, what Spain thought, etc.. Almost none..

It's funny how spoon is in every other Manny V Floyd thread but stays out of this one. Floyd would have never got credit from pacuaio fans for beating him even if it was a stoppage people would be complaining about the shoulder or something else.

I mean they never gave Marquez credit for knocking him out called it a lucky punch and claimed he was on roids and cheated by stepping on pac's feet. They are generally very classless I suppose it's because of Manny being such a great guy they idolise him when I heard people comparing him to Martin Luther King I realised just how much of a pedestal the people of the Philippines placed Manny on.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Floyd didn't win. If Floyd won, his fans wouldn't have to address every thread!. Floyd's gpfans obviously aren't happy about something about Floyd and the manner of his win
                      Interesting spin. This guys poll show PAC just lost!

Comment

Working...
                      X