Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    I'm so tired of Spoon trolling the forum it seems no post mentioning Floyd or Pac for that matter can be posted without spoon posting his nonsense.

Who won the fight in your opinion? I know who won the fight and the reality and the scorecards matchup it wasn't a beating but it was a one sided boring fight.

The claim a lot of these idiots make is that 'most' people had Pac winning well let's see.
    As if you're any different than this alleged 'spoon troll' with a name like nubian. Your agenda is pretty clear especially after saying that Pacquiao only won 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      been out of circulation for a while...

are you referring to spoon's thread on the slow mo video?

i remember enjoying that one! an amazing thread...

did you participate in that one? were you able to prove spoon wrong?
      Yes I posted videos to dispute his nonsense he chose to ignore them.

Comment

Yes I posted videos to dispute his nonsense he chose to ignore them.
        oh, i am not sure i got to see your video(s)....

that would be interesting to see....and compare against spoon's...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          oh, i am not sure i got to see your video(s)....

that would be interesting to see....and compare against spoon's...
          I'll post it again when I get home.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            As if you're any different than this alleged 'spoon troll' with a name like nubian. Your agenda is pretty clear especially after saying that Pacquiao only won 2 rounds.
            Demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity how does having Nubian in my name indicate anything? The Nubians were a great empire that's associated with my ancestors nothing more it's like saying having Ukraine in my name or the Danish warrior indicates some agenda. You are clearly very ignorant.

Comment

Demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity how does having Nubian in my name indicate anything? The Nubians were a great empire that's associated with my ancestors nothing more it's like saying having Ukraine in my name or the Danish warrior indicates some agenda. You are clearly very ignorant.
              I aint ignant, you feel me? But being afrocentric who will score 10 rounds for Floyd because he's black makes you no different(actually it's worse) than the Filipino Pac fans who think he won clearly, you feel me? I just had an issue with you pretending to be a non-biased jerkoff in this topic. I hope you feel that.

Comment

• So because my forum name is Nubian that means I'm Afrocentric? And you don't think that's an ignorant statement? We have a forumite called pain from Ukraine is he biased as a result of this? Or is this something exclusive to African ancestry? You are reading my name and making stupid assumptions. I scored the fight 10-2 because Floyd outlanded pac in all but two rounds.
                Last edited by nubianpiye; 04-17-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• it was only the announcer who said Floyd won!

Sr. said they were losing the fight

Final score card said red corner won to confirm that

slow motion videos double confirms that.

NSAC needs correction fluid and tampered with the original final score card to align with what the announcer said a day later?

billions of gambling dollars were at stake. who would answer to that if they reversed what the announcer have said?

yup correction fluid made that happen

even the final score card provided was questionabl.

how come final score card were ready at 9:48 when the fight finished well after 10:00?
                  Last edited by Rath; 04-17-2016, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    It was a draw. There needs to be rematch.
                    I didn't count many Floyd's punches that the judges probably scored.
                    you didn't count many of Floyd's punches and you still had it a draw? In a fight that had so few punches?? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

This is what most Pacquiao fans do. They watch the fight with such a biased eye. A preconceived notion that Floyd doesn't hit hard so they discredit many of his landing blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                      you didn't count many of Floyd's punches and you still had it a draw? In a fight that had so few punches?? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

This is what most Pacquiao fans do. They watch the fight with such a biased eye. A preconceived notion that Floyd doesn't hit hard so they discredit many of his landing blows.
                      then dispute the slow mo videos

Comment

Working...
                      X