Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin unimpressed by Pac's performance, calls him "uninteresting"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Most fans didn't like this fight because Pac beat Bradley twice (robbed once). So a third fight was pointless. And it was in fact pointless.

That has been virtually universal opinion from everyone, even on NSB.

Why is it suddenly wrong for a fighter to think the same?

Comment

further cemented the notion the OP is ******ed, plus a few floyd huggers.

the fight was not interesting, not Pac's performance.
      he went on to compare that pac-canelo matchup was more interesting.
      then mention fights with garcia, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Golovkin is 34 years old, he refused to move up yet he calls out a man for his performance in his 7th division. Golovkin is Stevenson with racists to protect him.
        Oh God. I feel dirty even reading your posts.

Comment

Cant see why you can hate a guy who looks like hes getting his d*ck sucked in an interview

Seriously tho he was reffering to the fight itself, im sure he has a lot of admiration and respect for pacquio

Comment

Nice try guys...

I'm both a Pacman and GGG fan and I'm not one bit offended or hurt like many of the pretenders here...

It's hard to impress a machine whos on a 20+ KO streak...Not to mention there are hardly any punches thrown between the two combatants in a match nobody asked for...in a 3rd match too!

It's not an interesting trilogy...I'm glad Pacman won...The most exciting fighter used to be Manny Pacquiao, now that title belongs to GGG, the God of WAr....time to move on...

Comment

LOL, the Pac*turds and Gol-mos are at war!

Comment

Lil g is right..... Pacquiao-bradley 3 was one of the crappiest uninteresting fights in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Even if it's wrong.
                  EDIT: Seems like he was talking about Pac/Bradley III as opposed to Pacquiao himself. Dam you clickbaiting OP.
                  Blame FightHype for the title. I just copied it but cut it down to fit the boxingscene title.

Comment

Comment

He's right. The fight was boring, and so was the trilogy. The last Pacquiao fight that was actually great was Marquez IV.

Comment

Working...
                      X