Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's First Defense - HBO, Showtime Both Vying For TV Rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I really hope he doesn't fight that bum Malik Scott, i still remember him taking a dive

Bermane Stiverne would be a good b level opponent
    wait for some yanky doodle 'tards desperately trying to claim it was a legit punch that 'KO'd' him

There is absolutely no way i will be watching this turd take another dive so he can buy more purple Fedora hat's and awful garb he seem's so interested in.

Funny that If malik put 50% of the effort into boxing that he does into looking like a silly multicolored idiot from zoolander then he could of been a pretty decent contender, dude always had good skill.

Comment

It'll be one of the latter three mentioned of the potential five, Heaen won't pay for the top guys like By By and BWARE, plus we know Hearn has a rapport with Uncle Al already, if its Scott or the other plum Breazeale I won't bother watching, Molina went nine with Wilder and I think it'd be a decent yard stick to test where AJ is at in comparison to Wilder, let a fight with Wilder marinate as it is evidently clear neither AJ or Wilder have the stones to face the second best boxer in the division, Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        From that list, Stiverne, Molina and Jennings are ok. The others pointless.
        Jennings sounds good, but I think thats a bad style matchup for him like Ortiz was. I think a fight with Joshua goes down similar.

I like Stiverne & Molina & I thought Breazeale showed some ability to overcome adversity last time out vs Mansour & f#cked up Mansour's mouth pretty good from the sounds of it so I wouldn't hate seeing Joshua vs Breazeale.

Comment

Hopefully HBO gets it, I'm expecting (not at all) Jim Lampley to go on a rant about VADA testing while Joshua walks out to the ring. Ideally, I'd like to see Joshua on Spike and hear Tarver accuse him of "something fishy, " just for kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            From that list, Stiverne, Molina and Jennings are ok. The others pointless.
            Nah, just Stiverne and Jennings. Molina is as bad as Scott a win over a basically dead Adamek doesn't change that and Breazeale is unproven but looked poor winning against Mansour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Nah, just Stiverne and Jennings. Molina is as bad as Scott a win over a basically dead Adamek doesn't change that and Breazeale is unproven but looked poor winning against Mansour.
              At the very least Molina went rounds with Wilder and would be interesting to see what AJ did with him.

Of the 'Wilder leftovers' Stiverne and Duhuapas would be the better ones though. Duhuapas is coming off a good KO for the Euro title.

This is one of the reasons I prefered AJ to go for Euro title rather than Martins paper strap. Lots more pressure now to fight top level opponents, when really he has only graduated to fringe world level. Can't turn down the extra dollars though of course

Comment

He gon get paid

Comment

dominic breazy will school this guy. i know they won't pick him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    dominic breazy will school this guy. i know they won't pick him.
                    He has bigger **** than the last yank bum they brought over.

Comment

According to Hearns (The British Arum)...

Comment

Working...
                      X