Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Adviser Rejects Any Talk of Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Welcome to queer boxing.

I for one wants Floyd to comeback to get the ass whooping from a healthy Pac.
    How did a wrecked shoulder throw the same amount of punches as a healthy one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      How did a wrecked shoulder throw the same amount of punches as a healthy one ?
      Exactly! Pac was throwing combos and hard right hands after the "injury". Pac fans and Floyd haters typically leave that part out.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        Lol you're the excuse making hater I referred to. Floyd didn't do anything different then any other opponent. He clinched whenever he got against the ropes so pac couldn't get an advantage. Every fighter does that. I take it you never put on gloves and trained because they teach that. You're not supposed to let your opponent beat up on you against the ropes. That's the reason clinching was even invented in boxing. And that video you showed was edited to appear Floyd clinched throughout the whole round. go back and watch the actual fight. he did not clinch as much as the haters say. But of course that's always the case. Pac fans can't handle that their hero looked average and they come up with EVERY excuse in the book as to why he lost. It will be the same situation if they rematch.
        Well, honnestly, it wasn't a ridiculous performance from Manny.
        Floyd did better.

Floyd's fans gotta give props to Manny for going up in weight and challenge such a talented fighter.

That being said, I know *******s (more fan of Pacquiao than the sport) are stupid fans, make too much excuses, but I'm tired of all that clinching in boxing.

I mean, guys like Klitschko, Lennox Lewis or Floyd, who use their reach to keep the opponent at bay, then clinch in close quarters bored us to death.
        That's a debate boxing should have.[/B]

I have been training as an amateur in Europe (I'm not an English speaking person).

We doesn't have that culture of the clinch.
        Klitschko mastered it with Steward, so did Lewis.
        Obviously, Klit hasn't been koed since he mastered thos tricks.

I mean, if you're the shorter guy, and everytime you reduce the distance the guy clinches, that's not a fair and entertaining sport anymore.

Ref should deduct points from the fighters.
        I remember Klit vs Povetkin, that fight was a disgrace.

Maidana had success vs Floyd because he refused to have his boxing negated and made it a street fight.

Comment

Exactly! Pac was throwing combos and hard right hands after the "injury". Pac fans and Floyd haters typically leave that part out.
          C'mon man you serious?! Even after the scars have been made public?! This is absurd how can anyone accuse Manny of faking an injury. I am a Floyd fan but s*** the injury was legit has the world gone nuts?!

Comment

I also find it very hilarious that the same haters who said that they were glad Floyd left because he killed the sport, want him to come back. Lol
            The realest post in this thread thus far

Comment

Healthy shoulder or not I don't want to see the fight again, Floyd is the defensive king, like him or hate him he beat Manny, but they are both legends of the sport. I have much admiration for both but they had different styles and are different people. It was great to see Manny one last time. I hope BOTH retire and the division moves on.

Comment

the complex tapestry of manipulation.....

No rematch needed. It is obviously a one armed healthy Pac was too much for Floyd. This fight has concluded who's the better man. Post Video evidence is overwhelming already.

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired. That in that night of boxing a man who was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry (by USADA) who came into his dugout expecting a legal shot of Tarodol for his injured shoulder didn't received one since nsac didn't allow it, and surprisingly Floyd under the radar, went into the fight illegally administered 750ml of illegal IVS in his system.

And later on before the fight, Nsac even confiscated Pac's vitamins and Gatorade to the shock of Pac's team. Never before done to him in his whole career. This was Rocky Drago all over again. We're Rocky was against all odds had to fight his way to a Russian biased hometown.

As the dust settled and critical videos have surfaced. We later found out the truth of the complex tapestry of manipulation that took place. Compubox was rigged, judges score card was biased to Floyd, nsac was biased to Floyd, USADA kept quiet to Floyd's IV illegality. And a referee who allows hugging to save the hometown boy for ever being in a real fight.

#Pac lost to Vegas not to Floyd.

so.....

compubox, NSAC, usada, AND the judges..... ALL work for the Illuminati ?

Comment

No rematch needed. It is obviously a one armed healthy Pac was too much for Floyd. This fight has concluded who's the better man. Post Video evidence is overwhelming already.

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

But let say it ever happens, both are old.. Since we don't know how long Floyd's been using peds we can only speculate that at the age 40 his body will weaken from all that peds he used to take and might finally breakdown on that fight. As for Pac, his torn rotator cuff might tear again due to his bodies battle worn condition, hence, this fight will just be more inconclusive than the first. That is why a 2nd fight is immaterial, but if it happens off course I'll still pay to see it.

This fight should have happened in their prime, 6 years ago, and they should have done it 3 times for all the boxing fans to enjoy, but that's water under the bridge already.

What we got is this one fight. It wasn't great, but if you learn to appreciate the technicalities of what happened that night you'll learn to appreciate what truly transpired. That in that night of boxing a man who was blood drawn like a vampire sucked him dry (by USADA) who came into his dugout expecting a legal shot of Tarodol for his injured shoulder didn't received one since nsac didn't allow it, and surprisingly Floyd under the radar, went into the fight illegally administered 750ml of illegal IVS in his system.

And later on before the fight, Nsac even confiscated Pac's vitamins and Gatorade to the shock of Pac's team. Never before done to him in his whole career. This was Rocky Drago all over again. We're Rocky was against all odds had to fight his way to a Russian biased hometown.

As the dust settled and critical videos have surfaced. We later found out the truth of the complex tapestry of manipulation that took place. Compubox was rigged, judges score card was biased to Floyd, nsac was biased to Floyd, USADA kept quiet to Floyd's IV illegality. And a referee who allows hugging to save the hometown boy for ever being in a real fight.

#Pac lost to Vegas not to Floyd.
                  You wrote all of the above (which I didn't read) to my 2 words? I'll just say it again, you're dumb.

Comment

Remove all that queer hugging that Bayless allowed him to do and we'll have a different pace of a fight for sure.

Floyd's default out was to hug, which is lame for a super fight of this magnitude.

That clinching was an energy diffusing illegal tactics that shouldn't have been allowed. Take that away, that fight should have been action packed. And would have been enough for Pac to continue on drilling Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

Aah, of course..... AND the referee.

So..... compubox, NSAC, usada, the judges, AND the referee..... gotcha !

Comment

He will ignore that question which is one of the reason why people know that Spoon and his couple of dopey offsiders are full of sht , when you pin them they run .

Comment

Working...
                      X