Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Joseph Parker do that's better than Hughie Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacedup just got KTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Ok, let me re-phrase it for you, he has 1 half decent name on his resume.

parker has a few...you don't know who Francis botha is? Kali meehan?
      Weird.

And yes they were old and shot before you point the obvious out.
      Botha is like 50 isnt he??

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        Botha is like 50 isnt he??
        Im beginning to wonder if you can't read like you're idol larry.
        ' and yes they were old and shot' is clearly there for all to see old boy.

He said he ' didnt know any names ' on parkers record.
        So i pointed out several names that practically every non-casual boxing fan knows of..

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Im beginning to wonder if you can't read like you're idol larry.
          ' and yes they were old and shot' is clearly there for all to see old boy.

He said he ' didnt know any names ' on parkers record.
          So i pointed out several names that practically every non-casual boxing fan knows of..
          those names do not add to resume at all.....no need for insults at all, we are just talking boxing here

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            those names do not add to resume at all.....no need for insults at all, we are just talking boxing here
            Just playing old bean, lighten up.
            I was talking about recognizable names, not the best names on his resume.

Comment

• Resume-wise both Hughie's and Parker's seem about the same. Parker though, has been winning his fights in impressive fashion. He's explosive, powerful and has been blitzing his opponents. Fury has been winning hoe hum decisions. That's the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Resume-wise both Hughie's and Parker's seem about the same. Parker though, has been winning his fights in impressive fashion. He's explosive, powerful and has been blitzing his opponents. Fury has been winning hoe hum decisions. That's the difference.
                Fury hasn't lost a round in his career almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                  You might like to look at the quote below.
                  Obviously I was discussing the supposed 'war' they were in. Discussing competitiveness in such a cagey affair is laughable, which I said. I stated throughout the thread that Povetkin was walking forward but was ineffective whilst takam was fighting off the back foot behind the shoulderroll.

At no point did I say Takam got steamrolled.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Fury hasn't lost a round in his career almost.

Tell me, who are you more excited to watch - Parker or Fury?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Resume-wise both Hughie's and Parker's seem about the same. Parker though, has been winning his fights in impressive fashion. He's explosive, powerful and has been blitzing his opponents. Fury has been winning hoe hum decisions. That's the difference.
                      I agree with this, it is not just about who you face but the way you defeat your opponents. Compared to Joseph Parker Hughie Fury has looked decidedly pedestrian thus far.

Comment

Working...
                      X