• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not news bro

Comment

Hopefully we get Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        That's cool bro. I shall submit your response for advanced mental disorder research, and also Abel's statements about ''154-168'' easy and ''we are not after Canelo,'' or the fight ''will probably happen in 2018.''

Meanwhile my hopes are that Wilder KO's Povetkin for 37 wins 36 KO's. Or is it about Mayweather?
        So Sanchez's flip-flopping just goes to show he isn't a reliable source for anything. He's the integral part, other than Golovkin himself, of the entire team, so part of his job is to distort the truth to hype and sell his fighter. To me, thats the reasonable conclusion to make.

Instead, you're accepting only the things that support your biased world as reliable, instead of taking a more consistent and respectable approach.

See the difference? I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          That's not new. He's said that in at least 50 other interviews. He just wants a belt
          yep..this is common knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            So Sanchez's flip-flopping just goes to show he isn't a reliable source for anything. He's the integral part, other than Golovkin himself, of the entire team, so part of his job is to distort the truth to hype and sell his fighter. To me, thats the reasonable conclusion to make.

Instead, you're accepting only the things that support your biased world as reliable, instead of taking a more consistent and respectable approach.

See the difference? I doubt it
            excellent post, it is truly a shame that there are so few decent posters on websites like these... when you just want to debate boxing and all you got is garbage like troll responses. i remember when i was on ********boxing it was constant negativity, always trolling... keyboard warriors insulting fighters just to get a reaction from a fan base... or maybe just to discredit the fighter who is a threat to their favorite fighter. The forum for reasonable debate has been lost, i do wish there was a better way to talk about the sport then through these troll infested forums.

Comment

Canelo is to big of a name. Selecting underground fighters is where Team GGG want to remain

Comment

He just wants all the middleweight champion title belts. Is that so wrong? He will gladly fight the champions for them but if they refuse to fight him he will just as gladly have the belt awarded to him by default. He may never get all the belts with the other champs reluctance to fight him but at least he tried.

Comment

larryxxx said to me that i'm to old for "your momma" jokes but seriously.... did GGG fuck your mom?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    larryxxx said to me that i'm to old for "your momma" jokes but seriously.... did GGG fuck your mom?
                    Sanchez probably did.

Comment

Meow

Comment

Working...
                      X