Pacquiao shoulder injury makes sense - logically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao shoulder injury makes sense - logically

LETS SAY THIS IS A LEGIT INJURY AND WAS NOT EXAGGERATED

Given the amount of conflicting statments made by top rank officials - it's difficult to come to a logical conclusion based on the facts surrounding shoulder-gate.

Pacquiao fans will swear by all statements made by Manny's camp while Floyd fans have written off the injury as another one of Bob Ayrum's fabricated marketing schemes to aide future Manny PacqiCOW PPV endeavours.

Evenso, opinions on both sides of the spectrum can be supported by some factual reasoning. Given the information provided, the end result is a conflicting conclusion. Its illogical to think Pacquiao was or was not injured.

But then there is the red mark on Pacquiao right shoulder that manifested during the fight.

Considering the statements made by Manny's team about the nature of the injury - whether or not you believe them - along with the fact there were no visible symptoms of a severe tear or any indication from Manny nor his corner to support an injury during the fight - how can the injury cause a red mark on his shoulder? Can someone point me to the medical literature that supports such a claim consistent with the severity of Manny's injury?

The red mark on Manny shoulder, however, is consistent to a skin reaction caused by an injection.

Mens rea
    is a legal phrase used to describe the mental state a person must be in while committing a crime for it to be intentional. It can refer to a general intent to break the law or a specific, premeditated plan to commit a particular offense

Much has been made about Manny expecting an injection of painkillers prior to the fight as reasoning for not postponing the event.

However, NSAC claims they were not informed of an injury and denied the toradol injection hours before the fight.

Being that Manny's team claimed USADA gave prior consent - because the substance nor method was banned - one can speculate that this can be the justification needed to proceed with the planned injection anyway especially if said person practices law.

"The bottom line is that we weren't trying to hide anything. If we had wanted to, we could have done the injection at the hotel before the fight and nobody would have known but we didn't want to hide anything,” - Michael Kontz

This is the same Lawyer who took responsibility for the incorrect prefight form - holding himself accountable - by suggesting he didn't understand a simple yes or no question regarding the shoulder injury.
    The same team that, as Thomas Hauser suggested, did not disclose the injury out of fear that mayweather may use it against him.
    This statement becomes very suspicious.

What would stop them from sticking Manny with a needle? Nothing. As Kontz pointed out, no one would know.

"It felt like a needle was being stuck into my shoulder," - Manny describing the injury.

How convenient of Manny.

But that puts everything into perspective.

Manny didn't show signs of injury during the fight.
    Mannys coner inexplicably ignorned the shoulder injury in between rounds - did they forget he was asking for toradol hours earlier?

Logical conclusion : Manny was juiced up on painkillers.

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    LETS SAY THIS IS A LEGIT INJURY AND WAS NOT EXAGGERATED

Given the amount of conflicting statments made by top rank officials - it's difficult to come to a logical conclusion based on the facts surrounding shoulder-gate.

Pacquiao fans will swear by all statements made by Manny's camp while Floyd fans have written off the injury as another one of Bob Ayrum's fabricated marketing schemes to aide future Manny PacqiCOW PPV endeavours.

Evenso, opinions on both sides of the spectrum can be supported by some factual reasoning. Given the information provided, the end result is a conflicting conclusion. Its illogical to think Pacquiao was or was not injured.

But then there is the red mark on Pacquiao right shoulder that manifested during the fight.

Considering the statements made by Manny's team about the nature of the injury - whether or not you believe them - along with the fact there were no visible symptoms of a severe tear or any indication from Manny nor his corner to support an injury during the fight - how can the injury cause a red mark on his shoulder? Can someone point me to the medical literature that supports such a claim consistent with the severity of Manny's injury?

The red mark on Manny shoulder, however, is consistent to a skin reaction caused by an injection.

Mens rea
    is a legal phrase used to describe the mental state a person must be in while committing a crime for it to be intentional. It can refer to a general intent to break the law or a specific, premeditated plan to commit a particular offense

Much has been made about Manny expecting an injection of painkillers prior to the fight as reasoning for not postponing the event.

However, NSAC claims they were not informed of an injury and denied the toradol injection hours before the fight.

Being that Manny's team claimed USADA gave prior consent - because the substance nor method was banned - one can speculate that this can be the justification needed to proceed with the planned injection anyway especially if said person practices law.

"The bottom line is that we weren't trying to hide anything. If we had wanted to, we could have done the injection at the hotel before the fight and nobody would have known but we didn't want to hide anything,” - Michael Kontz

This is the same Lawyer who took responsibility for the incorrect prefight form - holding himself accountable - by suggesting he didn't understand a simple yes or no question regarding the shoulder injury.
    The same team that, as Thomas Hauser suggested, did not disclose the injury out of fear that mayweather may use it against him.
    This statement becomes very suspicious.

What would stop them from sticking Manny with a needle? Nothing. As Kontz pointed out, no one would know.

"It felt like a needle was being stuck into my shoulder," - Manny describing the injury.

How convenient of Manny.

But that puts everything into perspective.

Manny didn't show signs of injury during the fight.
    Mannys coner inexplicably ignorned the shoulder injury in between rounds - did they forget he was asking for toradol hours earlier?

Logical conclusion : Manny was juiced up on painkillers.

I had a real shoulder injury... No blood or red mark was visible.. Only fools believe tendons and ligaments bleed.. They are ****ing stupid... Spoon leading the PAC of t@rds!

Comment

They claim it was a Toradol shot to be administered. Toradol isn't a banned substance... and Top Rank had stated that Toradol was already being used throughout the camp. Therefore, in any blood testing results, they would find Toradol in his system.

The problem is, Top Rank doesn't have to disclose an injury if they don't think it's necessary. It's using it as an excuse that an injury was the reason why they lost. Going through a fight like that, missing & stretching damaged muscle - assuming it's a severely torn rotator cuff, then you'd see some sort of verbal discomfort from the corner. We've seen it many times on the corner where a boxer complains about an injury. If people want to believe that Pac felt he didn't need to say it, or Roach asking Manny, ''hey how's your shoulder feeling?'' Then it would make some sense.

Then in the press conference Roach speaks uncertain about such injury, where Arum has to correct him, the trainer that's with Manny consistently and who takes his punches. Roach knows, through extensive years training, if Manny can hit harder or not in their usual routines. So who knows what Roach and Arum wanted to play the act...

Then Pac claims that God and Sea Water healed his injury without physical therapy....

I mean..

Whatever the case may be, the fact that Kevin Iole had said it months before Hauser via Yahoo sports, that Floyd took an IV, why didn't Top Rank or HBO have Hauser create a brief article within May? Instead HBO & Top Rank - because years in the making and failure they wait a week before the Berto fight? It was May to September from Iole to Hauser...

I have an impacted tooth. It's been there for more than 20 years. Doesn't bother me. But if I wanted to, I could have it removed thus causing the fact that there's a surgery. I'm sure Dr. Neal ElAttrache just did exactly that. If there's old ''scar'' tissue from previous damage years ago, as Arum stated, then Arum could easily ask the Dr. ''just remove or do whatever you can to fix the old scar tissue.'' Which, the Dr. isn't going to refuse because there's nothing illegal going on. The opinions from Top Rank publicly on the injury has nothing to do with the Dr. Neal ElAttrache. This is why Dr. Neal ElAttrache is neutral about the whole incident and speaks vaguely about the ''injury.'' Also a surgery within that week is without a doubt necessary when suits start to rise. At least they can show in court that Pac ''needed'' or just ''had'' the surgery to clear simple doubt. Smart move...

Pac just lost, and in his final in ring interview with Kellerman, unfortunately, it's in the history books when we compare against other fighters that complained about injuries during post fight in-ring interviews. I mean Bradley, and as we saw in the replays from the 1st fight, at least admitted whether it hurt or not, he twisted his ankle. He even told Joel Diaz in the corner his ankle hurt. We saw it all on HBO.

Mosley against Pac. Mosley asked to stop the fight because of his foot..whatever the case may be. It's being said.
      Last edited by Lester Tutor; 04-13-2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

I wouldnt be shocked if they had injected him anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I had a real shoulder injury... No blood or red mark was visible.. Only fools believe tendons and ligaments bleed.. They are ****ing stupid... Spoon leading the PAC of t@rds!
          ^Someone who didn't read the OP's post

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            ^Someone who didn't read the OP's post
            I did read it. Was adding my two cents.. PAC is a liar! Being sued by his fans is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              They claim it was a Toradol shot to be administered. Toradol isn't a banned substance... and Top Rank had stated that Toradol was already being used throughout the camp. Therefore, in any blood testing results, they would find Toradol in his system.

The problem is, Top Rank doesn't have to disclose an injury if they don't think it's necessary. It's using it as an excuse that an injury was the reason why they lost. Going through a fight like that, missing & stretching damaged muscle - assuming it's a severely torn rotator cuff, then you'd see some sort of verbal discomfort from the corner. We've seen it many times on the corner where a boxer complains about an injury. If people want to believe that Pac felt he didn't need to say it, or Roach asking Manny, ''hey how's your shoulder feeling?'' Then it would make some sense.

Then in the press conference Roach speaks uncertain about such injury, where Arum has to correct him, the trainer that's with Manny consistently and who takes his punches. Roach knows, through extensive years training, if Manny can hit harder or not in their usual routines. So who knows what Roach and Arum wanted to play the act...

Then Pac claims that God and Sea Water healed his injury without physical therapy....

I mean..

Whatever the case may be, the fact that Kevin Iole had said it months before Hauser via Yahoo sports, that Floyd took an IV, why didn't Top Rank or HBO have Hauser create a brief article within May? Instead HBO & Top Rank - because years in the making and failure they wait a week before the Berto fight? It was May to September from Iole to Hauser...

I have an impacted tooth. It's been there for more than 20 years. Doesn't bother me. But if I wanted to, I could have it removed thus causing the fact that there's a surgery. I'm sure Dr. Neal ElAttrache just did exactly that. If there's old ''scar'' tissue from previous damage years ago, as Arum stated, then Arum could easily ask the Dr. ''just remove or do whatever you can to fix the old scar tissue.'' Which, the Dr. isn't going to refuse because there's nothing illegal going on. The opinions from Top Rank publicly on the injury has nothing to do with the Dr. Neal ElAttrache. This is why Dr. Neal ElAttrache is neutral about the whole incident and speaks vaguely about the ''injury.'' Also a surgery within that week is without a doubt necessary when suits start to rise. At least they can show in court that Pac ''needed'' or just ''had'' the surgery to clear simple doubt. Smart move...

Pac just lost, and in his final in ring interview with Kellerman, unfortunately, it's in the history books when we compare against other fighters that complained about injuries during post fight in-ring interviews. I mean Bradley, and as we saw in the replays from the 1st fight, at least admitted whether it hurt or not, that he twisted his ankle. He even told Joel Diaz in the corner his ankle hurt. We saw it all on HBO.

Mosley against Pac. Mosley asked to stop the fight because of his foot..whatever the case may be. It's being said.

Pact@rds be like... PAC is God.. He is above suspicion... Never lies...

I actually believe Arum makes PAC look more stupid than PAC actually is. Additionally, PAC's desire to please his crazy fans causes him to fabricate stuff as he gets interviewed, a true politician.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I wouldnt be shocked if they had injected him anyway
                It would be consitent with how top rank has conducted business thus far.

They have routinely demonstrated a misunderstanding of USADA/WADA and NSAC and how they relate - and I wouldn't be surprised if they chose not to follow protocol.

When you looked at everything objectively, the only scenario that makes logical sense is if they secretly injected Manny with the painkiller.

That red mark didn't happen from the ropes or from a minor shoulder tear.

Comment

Op is spot on

Comment

Can we just stick to steroid cheating than using 750 Ml of Saline to clean it out

Comment

Working...
                    X