Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Mayweather/Pac II do 2 million PPV buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    I think manny is the one who probably needs another big win since he's the one coming off shoulder surgery.

He has to make people believe that he has a chance against floyd.
    He just had a big win and looked excellent In doing so. Bradley Is a much more Impressive win than Berto.

Comment

Yeah especially if they price it at $69.99.

Comment

Easily.

The fact is last time we saw them, they won, they were ranked in the top 10 P4P ranks and they were top 2 WW's.

It's like Dr Dre said in Still Dre...'but haters say Dre fell off...how n*? my last album was The Chronic.'

No matter how old they get, we remember them being better than the younger, prime fighters in their weight classes. That's what buyers will cling on. That's what the promoters involved would promote. The fight can happen in 2017 and their rabid fans will still cling on to the fact that "Hey, they're old, but they're probably better than every other welterweight."

Comment

In terms of worldwide audience it is still the biggest fight out there.

Easily.

Comment

If Pacquiao beats Khanelo for 9th division & 6th Lineal? It does over 3 million easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              He just had a big win and looked excellent In doing so. Bradley Is a much more Impressive win than Berto.
              Of course, but that wasn't the point

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I think Manny would still need to beat someone else solid first.

Somebody like crawford?

Comment

Of course it would.

Comment

Working...
                  X