Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't anyone claiming Pacquiao was injured?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    You know other punches not only jabs are thrown with the right arm don't you?
    Yea, but on something like punchstats how do you know what percentage of them powershots are with the right hand?

With the jabs you know for certain which arm was used.

Comment

Because he won..lol he didnt look any different in this fight at all, and had a willing target

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Yea, but on something like punchstats how do you know what percentage of them powershots are with the right hand?

With the jabs you know for certain which arm was used.
        What if they switch stance? How do you know which arm threw the jab?

Comment

I did see a bruise on his shoulder again, maybe he needs some more seawater and jesus.

Comment

Pacquiao's injury preventing him from throwing more punches has been an excuse people have been using to discredit Mayweathers win for the past year. Now Manny wins while only throwing 10 more punches and no mention of any injury preventing him throwing more.
            You're nitpicking, I feel. I think you should focus more on footwork, stamina and dominance than punches. Two knockdowns was an achievement in itself, considering the crap Manny had to put up with right up until fight day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              bruh it's Tuesday now and the fight was Saturday

and it's 7 in the morning

don't you got some better **** to do than make threads about a fighter you don't even like

like getting ready for work or something
              It has been on his mind all day, very obsessive and sad isn't it?

Comment

What if they switch stance? How do you know which arm threw the jab?
                Did Pacquiao switch stance?

Comment

Many fans claim the shoulder caused the low output. Now with a completely healed shoulder Manny threw less than 1 punch per round more in this fight vs the Floyd fight.

Would Manny have defeated Floyd throwing 1 more punch per round?

I say no because the connect rate (that fight) suggests Manny would have landed 3 of those punches. Maybe if he lands all 10 he gets in a kill shot or does damage.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    Did Pacquiao switch stance?
                    I'm sure if i went through the fights i could find moments where Pacquiao jabbed with his left, but that's not the point you said "With the jabs you know for certain which arm was used." which is incorrect.

Comment

This is just the pace he fights at now. He's old and doesn't have the stamina/work rate that he did in his prime. That's normal.

I never bought the injury story in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X