Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could Pacquiao survive a final bell by Chino Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk about that, but I doubt fans & the two fighters will need to wait for decision in that one. Both guys have an aggressive style & punch hard. Someone is getting stopped. It'd be a matter of if Manny could use his superior punch selection + speed to avoid Marcos' big shots. I think thats an even-ish fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      So in other words Brandon Rios did better than Margarito?
      As a punching bag, probably. But it wasn't the same manny who fought margarito. After the marquez treatment he had to fight more carefully and conservative.

Margarito actually fought back (even if he got smashed). Manny was laying in hospital crying like a little bittch for 2 days after that fight. Ugly nights for him I bet.

Comment

It's tough fight for Manny due to Chino's size, but I think he would win comfortably on the cards. He never had big problems with pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          People say Chino 1 gave Floyd a hell of a fight. So...
          and don't forget that in the first fight floyd fought like that on porpuse to give some show after all accusations by fans that his fight are boring, which is true lately. did you follow the build up for that fight and what floyd was saying during the conferences?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Floyd takes a better punch than Manny does .
            thats debatable
            Apart from a super PEDed enchanced marquez and his early ko loses (when he was a teenager) who has really hurt Pacquiao?
            Hes got a very solid chin

Both fighters have been stunned by different fighters in their career.
            Would Pacquiao have been stunned as badly as floyd by the right hands taken by Shane Mosley? I doubt it
            Floyd was stunned twice by Pacquiao in their fight, a counter left which was an arm punch and and overhead left which made Floyd wobble.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              thats debatable
              Apart from a super PEDed enchanced marquez and his early ko loses (when he was a teenager) who has really hurt Pacquiao?

Would Pacquiao have been stunned as badly as floyd by the right hands taken by Shane Mosley? I doubt it
              Floyd was stunned twice by Pacquiao in their fight, a counter left which was an arm punch and and overhead left which made Floyd wobble.
              PED Marquez? 2002? Pac didn't fight anybody at Flyweight and was all padded because those divisions were garbage. Just look at the tapes, no skills. Up until he fought Singsurat, his biggest challenge, dude got fcked up.
              Whereas Marquez was emersed in USA bouts.

To accuse Marquez of PEDs, while Pac also has a pimpled back vs Floyd May 2nd is just stupid... and someone didn't want blood testing in 2010. lol

Comment

Maidana is fat as **** nowadays

Comment

As long as he dont get smashed with one of those big right hands which we all know he wudnt b able to take

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    thats debatable

It's debatable i'm a better boxer than Pacquiao, apart from the 66 pro fights and 8 world titles.

Comment

That shot he hit Floyd with at the end of one of the rounds would KO Manny now, i'm pretty sure.

Manny was rocked by Tim Bradley at one point on Saturday which people seem to be ignoring.

Comment

Working...
                      X