Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Nelson, Zlaticanin-Marsili Set For Provodnikov-Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    War Andrade! Not like Nelson will any kind of problem for him, but its nice to see him fight a legit guy again.
    Yeah agree, I liked the Hatley fight more, but this one isn't bad

Hopefully we get Andrade vs Charlo by the end of the year, I got Andrade in that one as well

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      War Andrade! Not like Nelson will any kind of problem for him, but its nice to see him fight a legit guy again.
      Nelson shouldn't be taken lightly. He's said to be much improved over the last year with his new gym/trainer and better sparring. Dude's hungry and promises to bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Nelson shouldn't be taken lightly. He's said to be much improved over the last year with his new gym/trainer and better sparring. Dude's hungry and promises to bring it.
        Oh I agree that no one should ever be taken lightly,but I hav'nt seen some huge improvement from him. I mean he lost to Vanes, was losing to Harrison, and he KO'd a complete bum his last fight. Not hating on the guy, but outside of landing something huge, he has no hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Sounds like I could've been right, with Khurtsidze pulling out due to him now being the WBO #1. Also sounds like Monroe is scared to fight Derevyanchenko. Willie says fighting a guy who's 8-0 won't do nothing for him, except Derevyanchenko is ranked #5 by the IBF and Monroe isn't currently ranked by anyone. Step up Willie!!!

doesn't want Derev or Rosado. He HAS to settle for someone.

Comment

Working...
          X