No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs prime Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Jennings didn't drop Fury cunninham did,and that type of punch Ali never through in his life,which is a crouched power shot over a overly taller guy. so lets put things into real perspective.Ali nevr fought a 6'9 giant who could fight,could he out point fury? Maybe but I don't see ant fight that shows me this. Who is more skilled? Ali is slightly but you are confusing amany ali clips with actual full fights that you would see he does not exactly beat everyone he's supposed to that easy.Atain I don't find Fury particularly that great,but hes 6'9 and can box...I don't find Ali that great either to be honest...I can dissect him and many things he did wrong as well....so im going with the 6'9 fury who ali would have to hurt to win against as anyone actually would and ali is not a k.o artist unless he breaks you down which wont happen here.
    I think that you are looking at him with frazier, foreman, norton and the likes, look at him vs ernie terrell (a bigger man) cleveland williams (a bigger man) pre prison. He was very very fast faster than any hw now by light years. Cunningham was faster than fury in his prime.

Comment

Working...
    X