Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr. vs Chris Algieri, Glowacki vs Cunningham - PBC on NBC [4/16]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this fight, or fights. They make sense. It will be interesting to see how Algieri comes in for this fight. I don't think a brawling, high pressure style is a winning strategy with fighters at Khan and Spence's level. Also I don't think Algieri can handle even the slightest power very well at all. I don't believe Khan is a weak puncher, but he's no Pacquiao or Cotto. Khan really didn't land a lot on Chris but you could tell he (Chris) was physically getting broken down. Chris Algieri is not durable. He can not handle a offense that lands on his face consistently. Every time Pacquiao's gloves touched his head he was pretty much on the verge of getting knocked down. To fight Spence, maybe his best hope is to dig deep and have a phenomenal game plan to frustrate and out box him. Other wise Spence is just going to come in there and look to take him out.

Comment

Boxing is getting fun again, fights are picking up nicely.

Big jump in comp for spence I won't be surprised if Algieri wins but loses the decision.

Comment

I got algerie beating spence.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Boxing is getting fun again, fights are picking up nicely.

Big jump in comp for spence I won't be surprised if Algieri wins but loses the decision.
          They're both Haymon so no favorites here.

Comment

Wait I just noticed Spence vs Algeri is only 10 rounds wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by TAZ-G View Post
              Wait I just noticed Spence vs Algeri is only 10 rounds wtf.
              Yeah kinda sucks I know.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Awesome freaking fight. It's one of those fights that reminds you why you watch boxing.
                What I mean is, why isn't this fight happening?

Comment

Can't wait for this

Comment

I'm so out of the loop right now I didn't even know these fights were made, let alone happening this weekend. Looks like a solid card

Comment

Should be a good fight this weekend. I hope Spence is prepared. He should beat ALgieiri.

Comment

Working...
                      X