Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Downs Bradley in Trilogy - MASSIVE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    are you relieved yet you idiot. that was a terrible card. the only thing good about it was pacquiao vs bradley. everything else was straight garbage. great win for pacquiao though. he should go after k Brook or Danny garcia's title then retire.
    Which then takes me back to you, the idiot. Where was the washed Manny Pacquiao laid out across the mat from getting KO'd out by Tim Bradley. Surely you saw the fight to call it garbage right? Of course not, you're a hater and your hate is never ending!

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Same damn fight as the first 2 except Bradley got dropped twice. Beautiful selling job by Bob Arum. He got the public to buy this **** 3 times.

That's why he's a Hall of fame promoter.
      This comment doesn't make any sense at all. Same damn fight? Oh, but Bradley got knocked down twice, but yeah, still same damn fight doe. LOL.

Comment

I hate when they try to sell worn fighters as changed fighters under a new coach. Same Bradley, same Cotto.

Congrats to #48 on the win.

Comment

TMT. He said Floyds 52-0, you're not counting the 3 times he beat his baby mama fool! Give it up bro, Pac had a good win and better farewell than the undisputed woman beater.

Comment

Damn Pacquiao beat Bradley 3 times when he was young, which is a better win than 95% of Mayweather's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Epic pics!

That cart wheel by Bradley is one of the highlights of this fight

Classic!
              b boy bradley.. bradley turned into a break dancer

Comment

Pacquiao did a lot better than I expected. I bought into the whole Bradley the fireman storyline and expected him to be more vicious. Guess it shows you how shot Rios really was.
                All in all it was a good fighter and a good card. Top Rank put on a good show that was worth my money.

Comment

Atlas looked hella salty after the fight last night, when Pacquiao came over to thank Bradley Atlas in his classless nature wouldn't even acknowledge his presence. Guess he was in FIREMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN mode and was in damage control. Props to Bradley and how he handled Max Kellerman last night, Max tried to bait the hell out of him post fight. This is how Bradley should've handled the first fight fallout, he made a bunch of new fans last night.

Comment

damn Bradley looking like he preparing to get ****ed

Comment

I smell memes coming with those knockdown pics.

I wonder if Pac had to pay for those Nike's out of his own pocket lol

Comment

Working...
                      X