Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits: My Heart is '50-50' on Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could still beat everyone in the ww division but this is the best way to go out in. Beating a top fighter is the perfect send off. Pac has nothing prove and has had an incredible career. Even though he looked great last night he is still past his prime and it would a shame if some young guy beats him up.

Perfect time to retire. Legendary career, tons of money. Whats left to do really?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Um, no. If you're going to speak about Pac's legacy then the only opponent who really matters is Floyd. Thought everybody understood that.
      LOL sure hope this is sarcasm

Comment

Paq v Canelo. Guaranteed

Comment

If I was a 37 year old multi millionaire that just got another $20 million dollars guaranteed + PPV upside, my heart would be on retirement 100% from boxing, politics, TV, interviews, everything. **** that ****.

Comment

He looked like he was enjoying himself in the ring for the first time since getting KO'd.

Comment

And his finances are 80-20 against.

Comment

In a year from now if big money comes knocking at his door it's going to be hard to say no and last night's win looked good. Juan Manuel Marquez is looking for 2 more fights before retiring and if that came off with big money & entertainment value then a Mayweather rematch really wouldn't be out of the question providing Manny won and looked good. Money talks...BS walks.

Comment

Manny should take his time and think it over before making any final decision.

After last night it's clear he still has more than enough to keep fighting if he wants to.

If it was his last fight he went out on a great performance.

Either way Manny is a living legend and an ATG!

War Pacman!!!

Comment

Pac vs Mayweather2
                    Pac vs Canelo/Khan
                    Pac vs Danny Garcia
                    Pac vs Broner
                    Pac vs Crawford

This muffacka better not retired!!

Comment

I think he should retire. While he can still beat a lot of guys, pretty much all, you could still see his legs are not what they were, Bradley even shook him at one point too.

At 37, the time will come sooner rather than later where he starts losing to fighters that wouldn't have been able to lace his gloves at one point, which would be sad to see after all he's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X