Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Come To Knock People Out, Give Value To Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Come To Knock People Out, Give Value To Fans

LONDON Anthony Joshua is the new IBF Heavyweight Champion of the World. The undefeated knockout artist blasted defending champion Charles Martin in the second round to capture the IBF belt on Saturday in front of a rousing hometown crowd at The O2 in London on SHOWTIME BOXING INTERNATIONAL.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was that really value for money?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Was that really value for money?
      Anthony Joshua's fault that Martin crumbled after the first punch?

It was obvious to most that Whyte was better than Martin and that all he had was the hope of the straight left stunning Joshua. Still not a huge fan but I loved the only 1/4 way there comment suggesting he will not be real Hw Champ until he collects all the belts.

Comment

It's good to see.

No dancing around the ring throwing a jab every 30 seconds or holding whenever someone gets close. He's looking for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Anthony Joshua's fault that Martin crumbled after the first punch?

It was obvious to most that Whyte was better than Martin and that all he had was the hope of the straight left stunning Joshua. Still not a huge fan but I loved the only 1/4 way there comment suggesting he will not be real Hw Champ until he collects all the belts.
          Definitely not Joshua fault. He turned up and can't fault him really.

Comment

Fury may hug/ hold and take a cautious approach to fighting a 9 year winning streak, 50 fight veteran, high percentage ko artist. He's called boring.

Joshua knocks out a guy who is definitely one of the top 3 worst heavyweight champions ever. No head movement, no footwork and no jab. A guy who won a heavyweight title shot by controversial circumstances and won that fight by a freak injury.

Now joshuas the mann? Do me a favour casuals and let the kid grow. He's still 1 year or 3 fights from fury/ wilder / haye.

Comment

Joshua is the real deal

He's already got people trying to put him down when he's done nothing wrong

That right hand is no joke

Comment

Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
                Fury may hug/ hold and take a cautious approach to fighting a 9 year winning streak, 50 fight veteran, high percentage ko artist. He's called boring.

Joshua knocks out a guy who is definitely one of the top 3 worst heavyweight champions ever. No head movement, no footwork and no jab. A guy who won a heavyweight title shot by controversial circumstances and won that fight by a freak injury.

Now joshuas the mann? Do me a favour casuals and let the kid grow. He's still 1 year or 3 fights from fury/ wilder / haye.
                Okay ...literally no one in here has said anything of that sort...And the only people who are saying it are ACTUAL casuals who only tuned in to see a HW title fight so where is the insult? Is that you Fury?

Joshua knocked out a nobody....Everyone knows that

Comment

He's done nothing wrong..he's getting fed bums and he's laying them out. He got the easiest world title fight he could of wished for and took it with both hands. I'll reserve my judgement for aj until he's met a legitimate world class guy.

but I do despise Eddie Hearn, he's a snake and constantly puts on overmatched, overhyped ppvs and has monopolised the uk boxing market. Skysports used to promote mutiple promoters. Now it's almost exclusively his.

I know this was a world title fight but it was not ppv. Just like all of kell brooks previous weak title defenses. Ill save my money for brook v thurnan / garcia and aj v haye/ fury

Comment

I'm just ranting because my phone has been blowing up with casuals (friends) overating tonights ppv. Sorry wasnt meant specifically at anyone here.

Comment

Working...
                    X