Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Martin in Two, Captures IBF Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    It's obvious he was trying to stay down for the count as long as possible. He stood right up. Wasn't hurt at all.
    sure bro

Comment

Wow.......

Comment

wow what a terrible dive Martin took. Shameful!

Comment

Cong**** to Joshua. He won it not just with one hand, but one punch. Ridiculously easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            It's obvious he was trying to stay down for the count as long as possible. He stood right up. Wasn't hurt at all.
            Denial is one helluva thing.

Comment

Just about how I thought the fight would go. Watch out BUM SQUAD Wilder. There's a REAL Heavy Weight champion on the scene. Wilder won'tgo anywhere near Joshua. Bum SQUAD will milk that WBC strap as long as she can.

Comment

why anyone thought this fight was going any other way is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
                  why anyone thought this fight was going any other way is beyond me.
                  Oh you know why, because if you bludgeon fighters you can't possibly be any good. If you are in there doing the matrix and jabbing all night long that's the only way to be good for some fans.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    At its best boxing is hands down the best sport. But for the most part it gives us stuff like this which is beyond laughable.
                    Agreed.

What the **** was that? An early stoppage, a defending champion who'd get beaten by every top 20 guy in his division, and a new crowned champion who still hasn't fought anybody worth of note

AJ is one good counter away from being this eras Frank Bruno.
                    Haye and Ortiz would KO him.

Comment

Just wondering, but is it against the rules for Martin to do situps and pushups?? I've seen guys on the street that are in better shape than Martin and he is supposed to be the world champion?? What a disgrace. He should never have been called a world champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X