No announcement yet.

Froch really did a number on Groves chin, stunned by 1 KO domestic fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch really did a number on Groves chin, stunned by 1 KO domestic fighter

Groves is really shot and cobra'd, I think the next step up fight he has could end in a knockout. Even Martin Murray was able to rock solid chin Abraham, I think he could finish Groves if they fight.

The fighter is David Brophy 16-0 with 1 KO and only 3 fighters he fought had a winning record.

Hilarious. I'll post a video when it is online.

no one is ever the same after Froch, AA was no longer a beast, Ward retired, Mack got beaten and turned gay, taylor got mentally disabled, grooves well you know that story.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      no one is ever the same after Froch, AA was no longer a beast, Ward retired, Mack got beaten and turned gay, taylor got mentally disabled, grooves well you know that story.
      Bute can't pull the trigger anymore.

Comment

Comment

Groves never had a granite chin tho. Hasn't he been been stunned a few times even before he fought Froch? He looked good tonight and did what he had to do and won easily.

Comment

I didn't see him get rocked think you might have read too much into it.

Comment

Wait what?! Groves got KTFO?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Wait what?! Groves got KTFO?
                No, apparently he was "stunned" by a fighter with 1 KO. Groves took him out in 4 rounds.

Comment

Groves' biggest claim to fame are two close fights with Carl Froch which he lost.

He's a has been who never really was. 'Nuff said.

Now I'm hearing he might be fighting Martin Murray next in a 'big, domestic UK showdown'.

Don't know how anybody could be intrigued by this fight, I know I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    No, apparently he was "stunned" by a fighter with 1 KO. Groves took him out in 4 rounds.
                    Jesus. Cobra'd

Comment

Working...
                    X