Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia responds to 5M Brook fight demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a bit weird. As Danny's trainer Angel should be very familiar with all the top fighters close to his son's weight. 147 is wide open right. These guys will have to fight each with no Mayweather/Pac jackpot at the end of the rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
      That's a bit weird. As Danny's trainer Angel should be very familiar with all the top fighters close to his son's weight. 147 is wide open right. These guys will have to fight each with no Mayweather/Pac jackpot at the end of the rainbow
      Excellent post green k sent

Comment

Yeah he was completely honest Sure.

Of course Angel is trying to dismiss Brook. Oldest trick in the book. Why fight a man they know would not only beat your son, but smash him?

Oh also:

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
          HOW DOES WHAT YOU POST MAKE ANY SENSE?? Danny has one of the best resumes of fighters under 30 easily
          Well then a Brook fight shouldn't be a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Well then a Brook fight shouldn't be a problem?
            I dont see why it should be a problem...who said it was?

Comment

I dont see why it should be a problem...who said it was?
              Resume's in the past don't matter. Yes he fought Matthysse. That's in the past. If he isn't willing to fight the best now, then the resume doesn't matter.

Angel Garcia is acting like he doesn't know who he is, despite talking about him in the past. That to me suggests there's a problem.

Comment

No competition from those Euro Bums ; 90-10 split IN philly no questions.

Comment

Kell needs to leave matchroom

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Resume's in the past don't matter. Yes he fought Matthysse. That's in the past. If he isn't willing to fight the best now, then the resume doesn't matter.

Angel Garcia is acting like he doesn't know who he is, despite talking about him in the past. That to me suggests there's a problem.
                    I would believe Garcia would fight Brook before i believe Brook would fight Garcia man...Brook is the on fighting these random club fighters all the time..hell Guerrero is a better fighter then Brook has ever fought besides Porter and Guerrero is more proven then Porter

Comment

I would believe Garcia would fight Brook before i believe Brook would fight Garcia man...Brook is the on fighting these random club fighters all the time..hell Guerrero is a better fighter then Brook has ever fought besides Porter and Guerrero is more proven then Porter
                      Don't be ridiculous. Brook would beat 10 shades of shite out of Guerrero and Garcia in the US or the UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X