No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Bradley, Abraham-Ramirez Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Close your wounded vagina over Pac fans, the fight hasn't even started yet and you are already bleeding.
    Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    lol aint going to lie, you got me on the funny's. very good!
    Vagina hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Vagina hahahaha

lol nice job changing comments around moron. only way you can even get my attention.

Comment

Lol at fl0mos even mentioning peds when it's Bradley who looks like a battle tank in there.

Pac looks soft says the fl0mo then after he beats the shyit out of Bradley. He must be on peds to do that lol
        Bradley does what Mayweather was afraid to do....he does whatever kind of testing protocol is agreed to plus he voluntarily pays for VADA out of his own pocket for every fight....dude is as clean as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Bradley does what Mayweather was afraid to do....he does whatever kind of testing protocol is agreed to plus he voluntarily pays for VADA out of his own pocket for every fight....dude is as clean as they come.
          I do believe Bradley is clean, im referring to Fl0mos insinuating pac is on peds when he looks like a toothpick compared to Bradley.

get?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            lol nice job changing comments around moron. only way you can even get my attention.
            Close that vagina for the time being homes. At least up to the end of the fight. You still have time to cry like a vagina afterwards.

You're all over the place. It's too early hahaha

Comment

Close that vagina for the time being homes. At least up to the end of the fight. You still have time to cry like a vagina afterwards.

You're all over the place. It's too early hahaha

enjoy my sig pic BWAHAHAHAHAAHA

Comment

I do believe Bradley is clean, im referring to Fl0mos insinuating pac is on peds when he looks like a toothpick compared to Bradley.

get?
                Oh, yeah, haha. "Pac on dat A-side again". Well, when Pac forces Floyd to hold on for dear life and headlock like a WWE champ, it's got to scur you a little bit if you are a hardcore Floyd fan. It's a good thing Mayweather is Mr. Vegas bringing in all that money.

Comment

Julio Cesar Gonzalez was champion at 175 light heavyweight he held the WBO title he won it from that Polish dude who everyone wanted Roy Jones to fight Dariusz Micha something so this article is wrong when it says there has never been a Mexican fighter to be a champion above 168. I believe it will be a good fight and Zurdo might make history would be good he has the size to give alot of 168 lbers problems but well see.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't look as ripped as he usually does. I've also noticed a decline in speed and work-rate in training videos. The thing is, though, I don't think it's really Pacquiao declining that much physically, but rather mentally.

His heart just doesn't seem to be in it, anymore. He can push himself, but it's like he decides not to.

I still believe Pacquiao wins, though. Atlas can't help Bradley one bit--I don't take him seriously as a trainer.

Comment

Teddy Atlas be like "It's a lot smaller than I thought."

Comment

Working...
                      X