No announcement yet.

Cotto Camp Approached Rios..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Camp Approached Rios..

but credit to Rios, he declined. I would rather see Cotto/Kirkland w Wolfe. Kirkland w Wolfe is an undefeated combination and I would love for my boy Kirkland to get paid. Always in a knockout ending fight, either he get the KO or he got KO'ed..

Don't mind Cotto/Angulo too but Haymon and Jay-Z have yet to do business together. Margarito still need to polish all the rusts and Hulkquez knee got fu'cked up. Don't know anything about Liam Smith.

i'm not trying to see a watered down mexico/ pr fight.

bam bam would take a beating here.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i'm not trying to see a watered down mexico/ pr fight.

bam bam would take a beating here.

No doubt. If fireman Bradley could, Cotto would murder Rios.

Comment

rios? RIOS? SERIOUSLY? the same rios that just got KO'd by featherfisted bradley? come on man

Comment

I see Cotto is aiming pretty low for his return

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Low as in weight or stature? To be fair to Cotto there is no one thats a name who is viable. I think this is gonna be a PPV. Most of the better calibre of the 154s are with Haymon. Demetrius Andrade who isn't with Haymon already got a fight.

Comment

Crap fight but I would have loved to see Brandon get his chit pushed in after all the chit he has talked about Cotto, and other boxers.

Comment

Cotto just needs to retire at this point all these fights suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  That's been his mantra after a loss.

Michael Jennings, Yuri Foreman, Delvin Rodriguez. So really no surprise here

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    Low as in weight or stature? To be fair to Cotto there is no one thats a name who is viable. I think this is gonna be a PPV. Most of the better calibre of the 154s are with Haymon. Demetrius Andrade who isn't with Haymon already got a fight.
                    If being paid well, Haymon fighters are now being allowed to fight on the other side, especially if it is ppv. I just think Cotto wants an easy win.

Comment

Working...
                    X