Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Wladimir Klitschko Rematch - July 9 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Fury probably won't 1 punch KO him, but i can see the ref waving it off after Wlad has gassed & Fury starts unloading his combinations.

People don't realise, that was only a 50% Tyson Fury in there the first time, this time, with the fight being in England and Fury having gained the big fight experience, i can only see an even easier victory for Fury.

Wlad's best chance is Fury taking the fight for granted. Unfortunately for him, Peter Fury won't let that happen.

Come to Manchester Scott, you can watch the fight with me.
    This is what annoys me.. As a Fury fan you should enjoy in his victory and really stop with the 50% BS. I know it came from Peter (and he stated 60% btw), but come on.. Fury never looked better than in that fight. He wasn't fighting washed up Chissora or Pajkic, he was there against one of the most dominant HW champs ever. However poor Wlad looked, believe me it wasn't walk in the park for Fury. He himself admitted that he couldn't do some things he wanted as Wlad didn't allow him to do it.

Could Tyson be better? Potentially. But if we are talking about the percentages, that might have been 30% wlad.. totally irrelevant. Fury won, that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      This is what annoys me.. As a Fury fan you should enjoy in his victory and really stop with the 50% BS. I know it came from Peter (and he stated 60% btw), but come on.. Fury never looked better than in that fight. He wasn't fighting washed up Chissora or Pajkic, he was there against one of the most dominant HW champs ever. However poor Wlad looked, believe me it wasn't walk in the park for Fury. He himself admitted that he couldn't do some things he wanted as Wlad didn't allow him to do it.

Could Tyson be better? Potentially. But if we are talking about the percentages, that might have been 30% wlad.. totally irrelevant. Fury won, that's all that matters.
      Precisely.

These Fury fans are beyond ridiculous with their assessment of that fight. You'd think it was prime Ali in that ring lol. Annoying as ****.

Comment

Should be a good fight, Wlad has been quiet, he will come to fight.
        Wlad is going to put it all on the line, he knows this is it. If he loses his career is over, he will give a better account of himself.

Comment

July 9/10 :

Fury Vs Wlad
          Diaz Vs McGregor II
          Wimbledon Mens final
          Euro 2016 final

Busy weekend of sport.

Comment

Tyson Fury is fighting at the MEN for the lineal HW title as he couldn't sell out Old Trafford not a fcukin chance. That's why he's begging Joshua for a fight if they both win.

Comment

Really glad wlad is man enough to take on fury in manchester. Just hoping against reason that the sequel is not as mind numbingly boring as the original.

Comment

Not sure why people are criticising the venue.

The first fight got panned by the casual audience because of how technical (or otherwise boring) it was, the demand just isn't their for a stadium.

If the first fight was in the UK it would have been a stadium fight.

Comment

It should be an excellent fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Tyson Fury's world heavyweight title rematch against Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 53 early) has been set for July 9 and will take place in Manchester, the venue will be confirmed at noon today.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    WAR FURY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                      Can't see this fight happening without an injury delay or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X