Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technical Boxing Analysis: Do you agree with this guy's boxing analysis???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Prison or not. A Timeless Gem on Youtube. Thanks Zaroku san!

What's crazy is Floyd ate a similar punch from Maidana...but what do we know about Floyd having a strong chin and eating Castillo punches.
    Speaking of eating counter rights, Floyd ate another similar right hand against Baldomir who's Coincidentally also from Argentina but he managed to shake it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Speaking of eating counter rights, Floyd ate another similar right hand against Baldomir who's Coincidentally also from Argentina but he managed to shake it off.
      Pepper Roach always gave Floyd props, including him having a good chin. Same reason why Freddie Roach always made bets on Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr1_PXTXz7s&t=1m09s

Comment

Thanks for the link Z, i'll give it a listen

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          I'm subscribed to this channel, watched almost all the videos, I found his channel very informative and that's the kind of stuff that boxing fans need to pay attention to instead of falling in love with certain fighters and hating certain fighters like 12 year old girls.

The last video this guy made was almost 1 year ago and nobody has heard anything from Wilson ever since, before his long hiatus he mentioned that he got in trouble with Al Haymon because he did a couple of videos concerning PBC fights, after that he stopped doing that and did only old fights, a couple of weeks later he just stopped doing videos completely, nobody knows where he is as of right now.
          Too bad. He knows boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Pepper Roach always gave Floyd props, including him having a good chin. Same reason why Freddie Roach always made bets on Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr1_PXTXz7s&t=1m09s
            I just wanted to see him on the canvas, once from a legit punch. His chin, Floyd can take a shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Thanks for the link Z, i'll give it a listen
              Interesting analysis. No lucky punch.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                Weird, he has over 20,000 subscribers. Someone as popular as that doesn't just disappear. He's probably in some basement somewhere hanging upside down. Anyhoo, nice video analysis, dispels the lucky punch argument, no one is that lucky multiple times.
                It is wired that he just stopped or disappeared. I like his analysis.

Comment

Working...
                X