Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technical Boxing Analysis: Do you agree with this guy's boxing analysis???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Boxing Analysis: Do you agree with this guy's boxing analysis???

I found it very interesting. Please try focus on his analysis only

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OXYhyyAIMc
    Yes
    14.29%
    No
    85.71%

Is there a video to go with this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Is there a video to go with this post?
      Just added it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Just added it.
        Oh man. I'm sorry but I can't watch any videos relating to Pacquiao Marquez IV or Pacquiao vs Floyd anymore.

Those sagas are over and done with. Marquez ended that rivalry with a perfectly timed overhand right. No foot stomping excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Oh man. I'm sorry but I can't watch any videos relating to Pacquiao Marquez IV or Pacquiao vs Floyd anymore.

Those sagas are over and done with. Marquez ended that rivalry with a perfectly timed overhand right. No foot stomping excuses.
          Got it. But I like that guys analysis.

Comment

I'm subscribed to this channel, watched almost all the videos, I found his channel very informative and that's the kind of stuff that boxing fans need to pay attention to instead of falling in love with certain fighters and hating certain fighters like 12 year old girls.

The last video this guy made was almost 1 year ago and nobody has heard anything from Wilson ever since, before his long hiatus he mentioned that he got in trouble with Al Haymon because he did a couple of videos concerning PBC fights, after that he stopped doing that and did only old fights, a couple of weeks later he just stopped doing videos completely, nobody knows where he is as of right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              I'm subscribed to this channel, watched almost all the videos, I found his channel very informative and that's the kind of stuff that boxing fans need to pay attention to instead of falling in love with certain fighters and hating certain fighters like 12 year old girls.

The last video this guy made was almost 1 year ago and nobody has heard anything from Wilson ever since, before his long hiatus he mentioned that he got in trouble with Al Haymon because he did a couple of videos concerning PBC fights, after that he stopped doing that and did only old fights, a couple of weeks later he just stopped doing videos completely, nobody knows where he is as of right now.
              Yeah I know it's creepy. He hasnt posted on twitter/youtube/facebook since May.

I feel something happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                Yeah I know it's creepy. He hasnt posted on twitter/youtube/facebook since May.

I feel something happened to him.
                Weird, he has over 20,000 subscribers. Someone as popular as that doesn't just disappear. He's probably in some basement somewhere hanging upside down. Anyhoo, nice video analysis, dispels the lucky punch argument, no one is that lucky multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                  Weird, he has over 20,000 subscribers. Someone as popular as that doesn't just disappear. He's probably in some basement somewhere hanging upside down. Anyhoo, nice video analysis, dispels the lucky punch argument, no one is that lucky multiple times.
                  Probably prison. My cousin went to prison for 1 year last july. That will take your internetting down.

Comment

Prison or not. A Timeless Gem on Youtube. Thanks Zaroku san!

What's crazy is Floyd ate a similar punch from Maidana...but what do we know about Floyd having a strong chin and eating Castillo punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X