Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. No stoppage in the 11th. Oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Well, I'm glad Canadians finally have such a great talent in boxing as Crawford
      ???

Postol definitely fitting the overrated, slow, stiff, chinny russian trope to a tee right now.
      Gamboa was taking many rounds. Dulorme was taking off rounds. Ricky Burns did decent as well.
      Beltran ate Crawford's punches like they were candy for 12 rounds barely even got hurt much less dropped. Probably did better in the fight too.

Those gym tales about Frankie Gomez whooping him in sparring were obviously true.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Oh please, TC is a bad stylistic match up for PAC, and wr all know it.

Hed be the cleaner, harder hitting, and more refined Timothy Bradley.

I love PAC, but he needs to stay away from his guy. It's clear as day he'd just counter him all night.
        Are you a boxing fan or not? I think Crawford matches up well, but I want to see the fight.

Comment

• Rd 11 for Crawford

Comment

• First clean punch in 7 Rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Postol is completely neutralized and frozen in there. So hesitant to throw a punch. You can tell he's overthinking every step, everything is calculated and over-analyzed, and not in the way that's good for him. He also has absolutely no inside game
              Have you noticed Crawford's movement and counters?? Postol is an excellent fighter but there's a damn good reason for him being hesitant.

Comment

• Thud is the truth

Comment

• Wait a sec, Bud hits Postol in the back of the head early in the fight and nobody says anything. Postol Hits Bud and the show stops?

Comment

• Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    So tell me, why is Lara being bashed for his style and Crawford adopts it he gets praised?
                    Because he's still infinitely more effective and doing real damage.

Also, consider his opponent. You guys KEEP acting like this guys some bum.

Did you not see the heavy shots Postol was landing in the 11th and now the 12th???

Comment

• wow horrific performance by postol

Comment

Working...
                      X