The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    i do not wanna see pac running after crawford
    Pacquiao letting his damn hands go he won't fight like this!

Comment

• 89-80 Crawford

Comment

• Boring stuff.

Comment

• postol's footwork has been absolutely abysmal

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Commentary teams in boxing are cheerleaders generally.

I don't like him, but Malignaggi is the only one who calls it down the middle, but even he has his biases at times too.
            you are right, that is how they get pay...

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              also lmfao at the people who bought this **** fight. you didnt know this is the kind of fight you were gonna get, really? two boxers? come on.
              Is it really that bad? I had a feeling it would be, which is why I decided not to watch. From some of the comments, it seems like Postol is completely lost due to Crawford's (excessive) movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Postol is scared to get knocked out, dead ass. Like, he is literally doing nothing but trying to survive and make sure he doesn't get knocked around by Crawford's explosiveness again
                Exactly. You can tell he's thinking of coming in and throwing something but is like "well what if I get countered and hurt again"

Comment

• That Reach only looked good on Paper, not even a factor this fight what a fuking Shame!

Comment

• Damn this got easy for Crawford.... He has my belief now that he is among the very best, also his power is legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      Oh please, TC is a bad stylistic match up for PAC, and wr all know it.

Hed be the cleaner, harder hitting, and more refined Timothy Bradley.

I love PAC, but he needs to stay away from his guy. It's clear as day he'd just counter him all night.

Seems like there may be some bias there. Manny may be old enough now for Crawford to take him. Id like to see the fight but it wouldnt look good for the next big thing to get schooled by the old goat ( thats not GOAT) and if Manny has anything left thats what would happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X