• Show
Clear All

• That ***** with black hair in the ring was hot

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      What a fight.

Great card so far.

And yea, I ordered this.

As did I. Was watching the Pre PPV crap and went to order it and yelled "What, 60 bucks!"

Then proceeded to buy it despite the initial outrage

Comment

• 3-1 Santana! Great fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          HBO commentators are all over Benavidez nuts. Santana doing real good work too.
          Yea, this is a great fight, both are putting in work.
          Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Benevidez need a new trainer, why does he fight like that with that size and talent? WTF!
          They just explained that he says he feels more comfortable against the ropes, are you not listening? lol.

Comment

• It's rd 3 in Santana-Benavidez HBO is riding Benavidez's schlong like he's winning.

Comment

• Santana needs to shut the **** up
              And damn, I was thinking that Benavidez is the real deal, Mexicans where all your prospects at bigger weights?

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Smh I think this is the benevidez that robbed Herrera huh?
                He's doing the same shyt he was doing in that fight, wait for the last 30 seconds, then start a bullshyt flurry, and the judges ate that shyt up.

Comment

• Idk how the **** he lays on the ropes for so long. Doesn't matter if he says he feels comfortable there, that's going to come to bite him in the ass eventually. should have already

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    He's not, he's 29 which makes it disappointing. Beterbiev was down too mind, but he wasn't all over the place like Gvzodyk.

It kind of matters, more so because he was virtually gone. Aided by Bayless and Karpency tentative in seizing the moment. He dropped his hands in an exchange later in the fight too, not smart boxing.

mlac, about $35, thought Karpenc2y had no shot whatsoever.
                    I gotta saw I've been wondering about his beard for a long time, but I've seen him get tagged and take it....

That was a good shot though, so his chin is not granite but is it China? I wouldn't say so, he got caught with shots he saw coming in the 2nd last round and he took it.

But this will always hang over him...he's no Sillakh tbough that is clear.

Let's see....maybe he'll get KOd against a top fighter or just become more cautious.

He's still a great talent, his movement and power is top notch.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      Santana needs to shut the **** up
                      "Ush, ush...ush, ush, ush....ush ush!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X