Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this dude seriously have to go "ush ush ush" every time he throws a punch? Damn.

Comment

• santana hurt in the 1st, hopefully he gets kod soon. annoying hearing him grunt every time he throws, its the same noise i make when i cum

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Gvozdyk got caught a couple of times with solid shots. His defense needs work.. He's only like 23 though.
        He's not, he's 29 which makes it disappointing. Beterbiev was down too mind, but he wasn't all over the place like Gvzodyk.

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        Gvozdyk needs more development...
        But let's me honest, if he didn't get knocked down no one would be saying **** right now.

Good thing he got knocked down, he will learn to protect that chin now.
        It kind of matters, more so because he was virtually gone. Aided by Bayless and Karpency tentative in seizing the moment. He dropped his hands in an exchange later in the fight too, not smart boxing.

mlac, about $35, thought Karpency had no shot whatsoever.

Comment

• Smh I think this is the benevidez that robbed Herrera huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Gvozdyk got caught a couple of times with solid shots. His defense needs work.. He's only like 23 though.
            he's 29 man.... None of these European prospects are young come to think of it.

Comment

• What a fight.

Comment

• What a fight.

Great card so far.

And yea, I ordered this.

Comment

• HBO commentators are all over Benavidez nuts. Santana doing real good work too.

Comment

• Benevidez need a new trainer, why does he fight like that with that size and talent? WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Smh I think this is the benevidez that robbed Herrera huh?
                      Herrera couldnt keep his foot on the gas.

Comment

Working...
                      X