Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was an Old Floyd type performance. Crawford will get blamed for the fight being boring when the fight was only boring because Postol REFUSED to engage. He had no clue what to do, got stunned every time he tried to hit Crawford and was countered, and was completely humiliated. Crawford went right at him in the 12th and embarrassed him. What a performance by Crawford. He is absolutely one of the 5 best fighters on the planet.

I'm so impressed right now. It takes immense skill to embarrass a world class fighter like Postol.

Comment

• That was a CLINIC! No way if you have the reach advantage should the short guy with the shorter reach beat you from the outside. Shameful Gameplan from Roach I mean serious. Biggest fight of your career and that is how you fight?

Crawford had a Flawless Gameplan, he made Postol move his feet the entire fight and countered everything. Nobody at 140 is beating Crawford, he might as well move up. Only competition I see for him at 140 is probably Rances Barthelemy

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        Outstanding work by crawford....is he ready for spence/thurman/mayweather?
        mayweather would outsmart him, plus i dont think he's ready for that big of a spotlight yet. i think he's miles ahead of thurman and spence and that's saying a lot.

Comment

• Crawford couldn't open up with Postol as the 12th round showed.. That gave a boring fight, and a win ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Cool. Bob better not f*k this up.
            I don't think Bob will, but I think Roach will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              That was a damn schooling!
              Crawford is no joke. I don't think he can beat Pac tho. That is no easy task.

Comment

• ****in rektttt

Comment

• Great win, boring ass fight though.

Comment

• Your face when you thought Postol is a good boxer and it turned out he's a bum

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Crawford is no joke. I don't think he can beat Pac tho. That is no easy task.
                      I don't think Pac has any interest in trying to fight someone like Crawford at this point. Dude probably doesn't even want to fight and is being forced to.

Very possible he loses a 8-4 type fight to Crawford just because he doesn't want to be there.

Comment

Working...
                      X