No announcement yet.

Golovkin's opponent Dominic Wade looking like a novice on the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Why did my thread about Dominic Wade being on house arrest get deleted? It was probably BostonGuy he's always ****in with me. He banned me for posting an article about a cop calling black people the N-word. Banned me for racism for posting articles about racism.

You got people on here posting rumors and outright lies. I post a thread using PUBLIC INFORMATION and it gets deleted? And don't say because it's not boxing forum related because ya'll post topics about boxers getting arrested everyday in here. smh
    That's dumb, it should have never been deleted. There's not a lot of people who know the truth about him being on house arrest. You literally put it out there before any boxing outlet/media or any writer could do so. You broke the story.

Comment

He is working the bag like I do after a two week of bad cold and a lot of antibiotics

Comment

Why did my thread about Dominic Wade being on house arrest get deleted? It was probably BostonGuy he's always ****in with me. He banned me for posting an article about a cop calling black people the N-word. Banned me for racism for posting articles about racism.

You got people on here posting rumors and outright lies. I post a thread using PUBLIC INFORMATION and it gets deleted? And don't say because it's not boxing forum related because ya'll post topics about boxers getting arrested everyday in here. smh
        fotgot to tell you, but at least you should have erased the Address of the guy in the photos , could be that?

Comment

Have you looked at the IBF rankings? Should he really be fighting to keep that belt? Macklin & Rose are fighting for the IBF intercontinental title ffs.
          Yes he should. If he drops the belt, it will be immediately picked up by someone like Canelo, who then will go to hiding. Being unified champion makes negotiation status of any fighter much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
            Yes he should. If he drops the belt, it will be immediately picked up by someone like Canelo, who then will go to hiding. Being unified champion makes negotiation status of any fighter much stronger.
            Why Canelo? Jacobs or Saunders could easily bid for it as well. By the way, ''unified champion'' can start with just two belts. You're probably referring to ''unifying all the belts.'' Golovkin is technically the only unified champion at 160 atm. Whichever way people want to downplay the Lineal, Canelo did his job to win it, with Cotto being the A side as well.

Comment

Do you think they'll remove his ankle monitor for the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Do you think they'll remove his ankle monitor for the fight?
                I hope not. Can't have that menace walking around without a monitor

Comment

Originally posted by rip chudd View Post
                  i hope not. Can't have that menace walking around without a monitor
                  lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

IBF's ranking sucks

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      But Kova tied a Draw with Young doe.
                      Is this a joke? Bc with some of the stuff you say I'm not sure if you are serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X