Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Attacked By Crazed Assailant Who Yells 'F*** You!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Agreed. Only zelenoff has the balls to do something that stupid
    nope gayweather and Bradley chipped in and got a tinkerbell to attack Manny being gayweather is scared sheetless that many might tell the truth that he was paid to throw the fight against froid
    Last edited by nacho daddy; 04-04-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

It was the waiter complaining about his tip.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        if the fight between Castillo and payweather wasn't fixed and Castillo did win like he should have you woulda hung yourself
        I'm not a Floyd fan, but nice try. I don't need to be a fan to know he's better than Pacquiao.

And besides, the whole world wasn't tuned into Mayweather v Castillo and it wasn't causing years of build up and emotional arguments between people who hardly even know boxing. So if Floyd had lost to Castillo, it wouldn't have really deeply affected peoples lives like the Pacquiao loss has, judging by some members of his forum. It was a long time ago. If Floyd had lost to Manny, then i'd agree with you, Floyd fans would have reacted badly... But he didn't. Pacquiao could never beat Floyd 5 years ago, now, or 5 years from now. It doesn't take a fanboy to see that, just someone with an ounce of boxing knowledge.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 04-04-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          I'm not a Floyd fan, but nice try. I don't need to be a fan to know he's better than Pacquiao.

And besides, the whole world wasn't tuned into Mayweather v Castillo and it wasn't causing years of build up and emotional arguments between people who hardly even know boxing. So if Floyd had lost to Castillo, it wouldn't have really deeply affected peoples lives like the Pacquiao loss has, judging by some members of his forum. It was a long time ago. If Floyd had lost to Manny, then i'd agree with you, Floyd fans would have reacted badly... But he didn't. Pacquiao could never beat Floyd 5 years ago, now, or 5 years from now. It doesn't take a fanboy to see that, just someone with an ounce of boxing knowledge.
          yeah but Castillo beat froid on the lederman card by 6 or 7 points. if that loss would be on froids record his worth goes down being an egomaniac his confidence could have been gone he might have beaten up more women and smoked crack with his father. a lot of fighters were ruined by one loss

Comment

Probably someone who beat heavy on Pacquiao against Mayweather thinking Pacman was 100% but got bamboozled due to him disclosing his injury to the public which is one of the reasons the fight was a snooze.

Comment

It's more likely to be a Pac fan who lost money on his loss to Floyd and had their life and dreams shattered anyway when the cold dose of reality that Floyd really was better hit them.

Just look at this forum, there's people who are still not over it and seem genuinely broken by it.

I'd like to say this post is a joke, but it's totally weird how some people seem to be still shattered over it.
              Exactly my thoughts.. Or it could of been Trump

Comment

Was probably Adonis Stevenson.....

Comment

that dude would be in a ditch if this happened in the Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    yeah but Castillo beat froid on the lederman card by 6 or 7 points. if that loss would be on froids record his worth goes down being an egomaniac his confidence could have been gone he might have beaten up more women and smoked crack with his father. a lot of fighters were ruined by one loss
                    What's this got to do with anything?

All i said was it might be a fan because a lot of people lost money betting on him. It's not an unreasonable suggestion.

If you get this worked up over a dislike Floyd or any other boxer, i suggest you find something more enjoyable to do with your life. It's just a sport and entertainment.

Comment

What's this got to do with anything?

All i said was it might be a fan because a lot of people lost money betting on him. It's not an unreasonable suggestion.

If you get this worked up over a dislike Floyd or any other boxer, i suggest you find something more enjoyable to do with your life. It's just a sport and entertainment.
                      I guess you are very dense and trying real hard to show you not a froid fan which you are . you said the fixed decision in the Castillo fight meant nothing and I said it could have

Comment

Working...
                      X