Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Second thread I posted the evidence nobody replied -- it only takes 3 minutes of less to review the gifs. Santa Cruz beat him in Jabs and Power punches...you are right the commentating influenced a lot of these brainwashed sheep...that mark Maoro was expressing contempt that Santa Cruz was getting some credit by Bernstein and Paulie ; all you heard was Frampton! Frampton! oh Wow! Frampton! they should fire him and old man Bernstein they suck."

Your GIF is complete BS. It's obviously from a bias source and doesn't incorporate many of the exchanges. Frampton won fair and square, your 5th grade GIF doesn;t prove ****tt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      Huge win & stamp of approval for Carl if he can manage it. McGuigans have been pushing for this fight for a couple of years so they obviously see something in Cruz that they think they can exploit! LSC has a significant reach advantage & relentless work rate, he's also a slight favourite. However I am picking Frampton to do the job! Big ask though.. I think some folks are sleeping on Frampton. He could put on a DISPLAY here! Great win if he can manage it. One of the best in boxing. LSC is a stud.
      Boom.......

Comment

• Mexicans are in denial about this fight. LSC's dad thinks his son didnt lose & nor did Danny Garcia! Salty ****ers.. Show some humility & sportsmanship classless ****ers.

Comment

• Carl Frampton's trainer Shane McGuigan wants an immediate rematch!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Oh look just as I thought even the Showtime director couldnt match Framptons clean punches vs. Santa Cruz clean shots in this HL -- no wonder no one took up my challenge...when you watch in HD in slow motion it obvious this was a robbery. Now some people accused me of being bias and somehow doctoring my clips however these idiots dont even know Im the gif man around these parts and always watch fights in HD slowmo so its not like I went out of my way to discover this deceit perpetuated by the commentators...and blind unqualified maybe even crooked judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Oh look just as I thought even the Showtime director couldnt match Framptons clean punches vs. Santa Cruz clean shots in this HL -- no wonder no one took up my challenge...when you watch in HD in slow motion it obvious this was a robbery. Now some people accused me of being bias and somehow doctoring my clips however these idiots dont even know Im the gif man around these parts and always watch fights in HD slowmo so its not like I went out of my way to discover this deceit perpetuated by the commentators...and blind unqualified maybe even crooked judges.
                  I don't know have time to deal with you right now because I am going out with the guys for a few beers. I will deal with you in due course, and it won't be pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                    BTW, anyone who wants to work out who's lying in the poll and picking afterwards, here's a screenshot from just after the fight ended.

Interesting. Thanks.
                    Always nice to know who the fraudsters are.

Comment

• Cuadras's trainer gives a good post fight breakdown.

Comment

Working...
                      X