No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    his whole crew you nunce... I assume you think Bunce is running a show with two other mannequins in the room? They didn't agree with the wide margin. One had it a draw and the other stating "well I'm biased" lol

Bunce's team makes more sense than the live commentary you nunce
    I could care less if you or those f@ggots agree, 117 to 111 was the right score.

Comment

• Why are people voting for Frampton after the decision has been made. Sad sad sad sad individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        Why are people voting for Frampton after the decision has been made. Sad sad sad sad individuals.
        I think it's pretty funny especially when they post in the same thread about how the other guy will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          From an Irish man I thought it was a lot closer,
          I thought they where going to give it to Santa Cruz!

A draw would've been fair but it could've went either way. Them scores were a joke though
          Frampton was more hurt than Cruz. Cruz is an idiot though, I did the same casual conservativeness when he fought Mares and only later turned it up. If he states that the crowd favored every shot Frampton threw than he's gotta turn it up East Coast. Gary Russell beats both Cruz and Frampton by power alone

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            7-5 Frampton okay, 8-4 Frampton is pushing it, 9-3 is a joke for a fighter who just gave it his all.
            His all? Are you serious, why would that have any bearing on scoring. Frampton landed the better punches all night when Santa Cruz wasn't hitting air his pitty pat punches had nothing on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              7-5 Frampton okay, 8-4 Frampton is pushing it, 9-3 is a joke for a fighter who just gave it his all.
              It's only a 1 round difference. One guy had it right. One guy was biased Frampton. Other guy was biased LSC.

Fair scores.

Comment

• What a ****ing win for Frampton. Top 10 P4P fighter now. Finally should start getting the credit he deserves.

Wrote off because of two flash off balance knock downs against Gonzalez ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  His all? Are you serious, why would that have any bearing on scoring. Frampton landed the better punches all night when Santa Cruz wasn't hitting air his pitty pat punches had nothing on them.
                  well calzaghe beat hopkins because he gave it his all even though hopkins landed all the punches and calzaghe hit air. scoring boxing makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I think it's pretty funny especially when they post in the same thread about how the other guy will win.

lol you couldn't make this **** up I've seen two on there. It's not that deep for me though NSB knows what's what.

Comment

• Great fight by both men and a great win for Frampton. He's a true hitta

Comment

Working...
                      X