Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to be a rematch, and then bring on Lee Selby

Comment

• Best fight i've seen all year. Frampton was great tonight, great boxing on his part. Leo definitely got his fair share of shots in but it seemed like Carl had more behind his punches.

Let's get a rematch in Carl's backyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I can see that, but 9 rounds to either guy is a joke
        Well you could score 9 rounds for either guy because it was that close a fight round by round because there weren't many clear cut rounds. No matter how people want to act about the fight.

It was a close ass fight because even if you had a guy winning 9-3 8 of those rounds were narrow as hell.

Comment

• guess i shouldnt expect any better from a guy who named his son after his manager ...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            If you are a mexican nuthugger, fight wasn't even close. Clear win for Frampton.
            The only thing that was clear, was that this was an amazing fight, and I don't give 2 shyts about either fighter, just so you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Well you could score 9 rounds for either guy because it was that close a fight round by round because there weren't many clear cut rounds. No matter how people want to act about the fight.

It was a close ass fight because even if you had a guy winning 9-3 8 of those rounds were narrow as hell.
              Yep. Sometimes a wide card doesn't mean it's a bad card or the fight was a blowout

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                lol. Steve Bunce and team now are saying that it was a close fight. They don't agree with Tom Schreck. go figure!
                So, is Steve Bunce some sort of god for you? The guy is wrong and Tom is right, not only that Tom's score is the only one that mattered.

Comment

• Leo was ROBBED!!! Little bish Cowardtron became brave in spurts and then was inactive moving like a clown. Leo LANDED THE HARDEST PUNCHES and he threw more!! Thats why Crapton said hed give him a rematch. Another roberry ruins boxing. Leo is a TRUE WARRIOR!! I love the guy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    Best fight i've seen all year. Frampton was great tonight, great boxing on his part. Leo definitely got his fair share of shots in but it seemed like Carl had more behind his punches.

Let's get a rematch in Carl's backyard.
                    Not sure but did I really hear Leo asking for a rematch in L.A ? LOLOLOL...

Comment

• Frampton is no longer euro domestic level bum he passed the test. good win

Comment

Working...
                      X