Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison making Rabchencko doing the Belorussian ballet~

Comment

• Excellent Boxing from Harrison, good job getting the stoppage, good job at pacing himself and this time not crashing and burning in the later rounds

Fights like Vernon Forrest a bit. Still need about 2 more fights before trying to jump in with the best at 154, not ready yet. Maybe getting revenge vs Nelson would be good for him!

Comment

• Tony Harrison is decent, good performance. Rabchenko is terrible tho.

Comment

• I see why Rabchenko was okay with not trying something different.

Comment

• Haha 7 mile that is Detroit as it gets.

Comment

• People don't get proper movement. Santa Cruz throws 1000 punches a fight but proper movement and making him miss will tire his ass out. Punching air is one of the most tiring things to do in the ring.

Comment

• Lol wtf are u talking about bad boys from Detroit, you are a running coward lol. **** out of here scared boy coward. Never watching another one of his fights.

Comment

• I have gathered from the post-fight interview that Tony Harrison is from Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Shut up, he should of went out there and sacrificed himself for the crowd. How dare he box and set up his shots!!
                    ****ing fans get on my damn nerves. I guess without them there's no fights though.

Comment

• in b4 mickey loses

Comment

Working...
                      X