• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    It's called a typo u troll
    I was just asking man

Comment

• Garcia is making 350k for this fight.

Leaving top rank looking worse and worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        I was just asking man

Lol, he messed up on Santa Cruz's nickname too. It's "El Famoso" not "El Terremoto". The Terremoto nickname is singular.

It's all good though SouthPawHitman I know your heart was in the right place.
        Last edited by Santa_; 07-29-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Lol, he messed up on Santa Cruz's nickname too. It's "El Famoso" not "El Terremoto". The Terremoto nickname is singular.

Southpaw's fight night threads are awesome, I was just giving him a little sh.t

Comment

Southpaw's fight night threads are awesome, I was just giving him a little sh.t

Man I can't wait for this fight. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I might have to run to Walgreens and get some ZzzQuil.

Comment

Man I can't wait for this fight. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I might have to run to Walgreens and get some ZzzQuil.
              It's gonna be a fun fight, but I can't see Frampton getting past the physical advantages of Leo. If he can find a way to keep the fight at mid range, the fight will be fireworks!

Comment

I was just asking man
                I apologize,sometimes my temper and rage become uncontrollable. I sincerely apologize.

Comment

Comment

• Don't forget Amanda Serrano fights tomorrow night

Skip to 6:52

Last edited by Santa_; 07-29-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

It's gonna be a fun fight, but I can't see Frampton getting past the physical advantages of Leo. If he can find a way to keep the fight at mid range, the fight will be fireworks!
                      LSC likes the mid-range and enjoys combination punching. LSC will do what he always does: punches in bunches with a decent jab and nice body-work. It's up to Frampton to make LSC think twice.

Do you remember Douglas/Khurtsidze? It's possible that Frampton can turn LSC's reach advantage into a disadvantage if he applies the right strategy.

Comment

Working...
                      X