No announcement yet.

Rafael: Broner Loses Title At The Scales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Every time I see a boxer talking on espn it reminds me of how much of a joke this sport.

The worst is Thurman. He tries so hard to sound intelligent, just another ******.

At least Floyd knew how to sell.
    They bashed boxing

They talked about how he was wanted and how NSAC turns a blind eye to Floyd's domestic abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      After he got owned by Maidana @ 147, Broner realized he doesn't bring his power to that weight class. I'd be surprised if he tries it again.
      Broner wasn't strong enough to deal with Maidana that was his second fight at WW. Broner said he wanted a rematch with Porter he'll be stronger better prepared to handle 147 this time around

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Abandon Belts
        Lmao

_______

Comment

What a ****ing clown. Get gifted a title, and then turn around and do this?

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            Broner wasn't strong enough to deal with Maidana that was his second fight at WW. Broner said he wanted a rematch with Porter he'll be stronger better prepared to handle 147 this time around
            Hell, he may go away for a bit, so who knows what's next after tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              After he got owned by Maidana @ 147, Broner realized he doesn't bring his power to that weight class. I'd be surprised if he tries it again.
              Yea i can't see him beating the best fighters at 147

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                you have more faith in broner than broner himself

Comment

For a title fight he couldn't even be serious or professional.. Hope he doesn't look back one day and think he could have done more to achieve more in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    He didn't bother to drop less than 1/2lb?? Wow... sounds odd to say the least. Maybe he was looking to avoid fees?
                    Its still a WBA-sanctioned fight. He still owes fees to the WBA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      For a title fight he couldn't even be serious or professional.. Hope he doesn't look back one day and think he could have done more to achieve more in his career.
                      He's more likely to look back one day and wonder how he lost his freedom.

Comment

Working...
                      X