Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Nelson, Monroe-Khurtsidze in The Work For June 11?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Andrade-Nelson still makes the mandatory for the WBC title.

Comment

Andrade is finally back in the mix. I really like Nelson, but he has his work cut out for him.

Comment

Andrade is THE BEST at 154

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          It's hard being a Andrade fan. Hopefully he stays ****ing busy this year.

WAR BOO BOO
          and the sad thing is that this fight doesnt lead to any other fights like the hatley fight would..and we never find out why these freaking fights are falling apart..

Comment

i dont like adrade vs nelson, simply bc it doesn say "official" yet...
            anything "in the works" with this dude is basically a tease

futhermore if he wins this fight he's not in line for any title shot bc willie is not the contender the WBC set out...he goes form fightin the wbc number 4 to fightin the wbc number 13..andrades only saving grace is that willie is better than charles and that he himself is ranked as the WBC's number 3

still doesnt mean they'll ever for charlo or jackson to fight him...

he'll be in talks for september around may or june...im sort of giving up on this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Hopefully Andrade-Nelson still makes the mandatory for the WBC title.
              come on man you know they are not going to get the fight done..this is fuggin star and banner promotions we are talkin about..they have been robbing us of andrade for 2 years or longer now...he'll be back in the ring around october promising to have a big 2017...
              and he fuggin resigned to them like it is nobodies business

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Man I was looking forward to Andrade vs Hatley...

Andrade vs Nelson isn't bad tho
                its a better fight..just doesnt hve the wbc tag on it like hatley did

Comment

So I guess it was Andrade Promoters holding him down until he committed to a new contract

Any that is a excellent Card if they get it done! Andrade vs Nelson is a Mainevent Quality Match!

Comment

Why did Andrade sign with Banner Promotions again? Seems like it would have been a better idea to go with someone else.

Comment

Nice. Looking forward to this card!

Comment

Working...
                      X